Commander Playing with Gun While Drunk, Shoots a Man

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Commander Playing with Gun While Drunk, Shoots a Man

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:37 am

Phnom Penh, Cambodia News: On March 15, 2019, the Royal Gendarmerie Commander of Tambe district, was arrested after he fired a gun shot that caused a man to get injured in Thomake village, Kanhreach district, Prey Veng. The victim, identified as 43-year-old Meth Heang, was shot in his right shoulder.
The incident occurred when the Commander was very drunk, and it is reported that he was playing with his gun when h accidentally shot the victim.
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Commander Playing with Gun While Drunk, Shoots a Man

Post by Ravensnest » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:00 pm

I bet the thump from that 45 hurt pretty bad 🤣

I wonder if the victim was also drunk hanging out with the commander or if he was in his house next door or similar.

That will certainly cause him to lose face in a major way. I wonder how he will or will not be reprimanded.
The KOW, where the wonder never ends. "I wonder why..?"
Brody
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Commander Playing with Gun While Drunk, Shoots a Man

Post by Brody » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:09 pm

Holy shit a Colt.

It's not a 1911 is it? Nice piece if it is.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic