Want to buy used tennis racquet

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Tarndog
Expatriate
Cambodia

Want to buy used tennis racquet

Post by Tarndog »

I'm looking for a used tennis racquet in good condition. If you have one that you don't use anymore please let me know.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Want to buy used tennis racquet

Post by Duncan »

Tarndog wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 pm I'm looking for a used tennis racquet in good condition. If you have one that you don't use anymore please let me know.
Do you need a used tennis ball too ?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

I've got some used tennis shoes (size 9, 142)...
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

Must be your lucky day! Managed to find one in the closet. Might need re-stringing though...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic