Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

This audio clip along with this message was sent to CEO, alleging that the owner of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap, Cambodia, Eric Litierre, was making nasty threats to one of his female Khmer staff members:

'The manager of the landing zone boutique hotel in Siem Reap. Eric Littiere has been mistreating his Cambodian staff.

Not paying correct wages, forcing them to work during lunch breaks and making them work public holidays without any extra pay.

This is a voice recording of Eric Littiere threating a young Cambodian woman, stating he is going to cut her eyes and head off when he sees her again.

This behaviour by foreigners has got to stop in Cambodia.

We have a voice recording of him making threats against a young Khmer woman.'

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

Post by Artisan »

The woman definitely speaks better English than the Froggie.
Shameful behaviour of him.
Il faut casse les couilles de cette espece de couchon nondedju sacre blue.
pebbles&nightsky
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Manager of Landing Zone Boutique Hotel in Siem Reap ERIC LITTIERE Allegedly Threatening Khmer Staff

Post by cptrelentless »

Poutain doesn't translate as well into English, the Frogs use it far more flexibly than its actual transliteration.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Sorry for the unbearable outrageous French accent, i suspect my fellow compatriot is mimicking the famous "you talkin' to me" De Niro's line, only to sound like a Mexican Donald duck impersonator having a flu.

The women doesn't say much, but sounds much classier.
Last edited by Ghostwriter on Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

cptrelentless wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:15 am Poutain doesn't translate as well into English, the Frogs use it far more flexibly than its actual transliteration.
Putain, bordel !

Well a putain is a prostitute, but un putain de truc is a fucking thing, and saying just putain expresses despair, bad news aknowledgement, surprise, or just the usual fuck word just as in putain de merde, which is plainly mostly fucking shit...

Bordel is either a whorehouse or a dreadfull mess,
and is used just like damn / goddamit.

It's endless, putain de bordel de merde de mes couilles de purée de chiotte a la con and so on.

However, thank you for the capital F on Frogs. Let's keep it classy.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

some people come to Cambodia purely to take advantage of the poverty of local people.
quite similar to colonial times.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

- You talk about me motherfucker?
- You are my manager, right?

Oh my... Get out of there, young girl. There are better jobs for you.

Hanno, any openings?
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Why do angry people always say “Do you know who I am?” What does that ever accomplish? I’ve never heard anyone powerful or important say it.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

There was some famous person who was filmed saying it. Can't remember who now.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Cam Nivag wrote:Why do angry people always say “Do you know who I am?” What does that ever accomplish? I’ve never heard anyone powerful or important say it.
The rich and powerful in Cambodia don’t bother to to say such things. At least it appears from the news articles.

They either tell others what needs to be said - such as telling the cops to apologize to him (for being on the same road as his car) after he almost runs over them, or direct threats against their them or their families for failing to give right or way (such as the foolish foreigner who started pounding on the car door after almost being sideswiped - wife clearly afraid, him not inkling of Khmer).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic