Identities Sought for Two Western Men Hurt in Sihanouville Accident

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Identities Sought for Two Western Men Hurt in Sihanouville Accident

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Do you know these men ? We are posting their accident photos because it seems important that they are identified by family and friends.The two men, who were taken to hospital after a motorcycle accident yesterday evening in Sihanoukville, remain unidentified.
Preah Sihanouk province, Cambodia News: - Two unidentified men, both European, were admitted to the Sihanoukville Referral Hospital last night, 09.03.2019, after they were injured in a road accident.
Currently, both foreigners are hospitalized in the provincial hospital, and the hospital is seeking to find relatives or friends of both victims.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
KOW happiness
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Identities Sought for Two Western Men Hurt in Sihanouville Accident

Post by KOW happiness »

Thanks for posting and your concern. I was one of the hospitalised guys and I left the hospital this evening. Hopefully will make a fast recovery but waiting for Xray results tomorrow as I might have a fracture around my shoulder.

The other guy is a friend of mine, we both had friends visit today but he will stay in for a few days or more I suspect as he was suffering serious pain in the mid region. He'll be okay though I think, no serious head injuries etc.

Anyway I'll keep a daily check on him to see how he is and what he needs.

Have been regularly reading the forum but only posted a few times ages ago and lost access to my old one.

Anyway hi to all again and it was actually a pleasant surprise that the hospital took good care of us for a good price and wasn't half as bad as I'd imagined they might be!
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Looks like they are sleeping it off. The hospital shot is helpful.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Did you not have any ID with you? D/L etc?
I carry a D/L with my address on it and a small card size copy of my PPT and visa for ID if i get hurt or worse.

I expect that my phone and money will disappear but they may leave the cards alone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic