Female From Georgia Commits Suicide, Sihanoukville Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Female From Georgia Commits Suicide, Sihanoukville Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Tamar Kartvelishvili from Georgia was found hanged on Otres Beach in Sihanoukville, Cambodia. The article says Tamar Kartvelishvili, age 25, was renting a bungalow/guesthouse with her husband, George Kartvelishvili.

She looks very familiar, so she is possibly an expat living in Cambodia, but I'm not sure.

It is very rare that female foreigners commit suicide in Cambodia. Her embassy has been notified and they do not know the reason for suicide yet.

The article calls the place where Tamar Kartvelishvili committed suicide by hanging "Old Otres" but I believe that part of the beach is usually called "Otres One" which is the closet part of the beach if you're coming from Sihanoukville town.

RIP

Very graphic:
Spoiler:

Engrish:

Women foreigners who hanged himself at home rent unknown origin

Sihanoukville: woman ear (GEOGIA) decided suicide, hanged himself in his rented house without know the precise reason caused a surprise in the morning of 07 November 2014 in the coastal village streams juggle 6, Number 4 - Sihanoukville.

Deputy lieutenant Major money shop chief of the Police Administration No. 4 Ville said victims named KARTVELISHVILI TAMAR ear (GEOGIA) 25 passport number xxxxxx and husband KARTVELISHVILI GEORGE ear (GEOGIA), 25, a businessman Sat longer period. Bodies of women victims to rent a house with her boyfriend in the village 6, No. 4 (old Otress) day, but at night the scene did not know any reason why women victims decided to hang suicide.

According to the conclusions from the Police Technical Examiner of Sihanoukville Police, concluded the first step that victims actual suicide and hanged himself, but did not know why yet.
Currently, victims' bodies are competent Embassy officials kept waiting for disposition.

កោះសន្តិភាព -
ខេត្ត​ព្រះ​សីហ​នុ ៖​ ស្ត្រី​ជនជាតិ​ច​ចៀ(GEOGIA)ម្នាក់ បាន​សម្រេចចិត្ត​ធ្វើ​អត្តឃាត​ដោយ​ចងក​សម្លាប់​ខ្លួន​នៅ​ក្នុងផ្ទះ​ជួល​របស់​ខ្លួន ​ដោយ​ពុំ​ដឹង​អំពី​មូលហេតុ​ច្បាស់លាស់​ បង្ក​អោយ​មាន​ភាព​ភ្ញាក់ផ្អើល​នា​ព្រឹក​ថ្ងៃ​ទី​០៧ ខែវិច្ឆិកា ឆ្នាំ​២០១៤ នៅ​តំបន់ឆ្នេរ​សមុទ្រ​អូរ​ត្រេះ​ ក្នុងភូមិ​៦​សង្កាត់ លេខ​៤​ក្រុង​-​ខេត្ត​ព្រះ​សីហ​នុ ។

លោក អនុ​សេនី​យ៏​ទោ លុយ ហាង នាយ​ប៉ុស្តិ៍​រដ្ឋបាល​នគរបាល សង្កាត់​លេខ​៤ ក្រុងព្រះសីហនុ បាន​ឲ្យ​ដឹង​ថា ជន​រង​គ្រោះ​មានឈ្មោះ KARTVELISHVILI TAMAR ជនជាតិ​ច​ចៀ (GEOGIA) អាយុ​២៥​ឆ្នាំ កាន់​លិខិតឆ្លងដែន​លេខ​ 11AB06333 និង​មាន​ប្តី​ឈ្មោះ KARTVELISHVILI GEORGE ជនជាតិ​ចចៀ ​(GEOGIA) អាយុ​២៥​ឆ្នាំ មានមុខ​របរ​ទេសច​រ៏​រយះ​ពេល​វែង​ ។ ​សាកសព​ស្ត្រី​រង​គ្រោះ​បាន​មក​ជួល​ផ្ទះ​ជាមួយ​មិត្ត​ប្រុស នៅ​ក្នុងភូមិ​៦ សង្កាត់​លេខ​៤(​អូ​ត្រេះ​ចាស់​)​ នេះ​ជា​ច្រើន​ខែ​មក​ហើយ ប៉ុន្តែ​នៅ​យប់​ថ្ងៃ​កើតហេតុ មិនដឹង​មូលហេតុ​អ្វី ​ទើប​ស្ត្រី​រង​គ្រោះ​សម្រេចចិត្ត​ចងករ​ធ្វើ​អត្តឃាត​ខ្លួនឯង ​។

យោង​តាម​ការ​សន្និដ្ឋាន​ពី​នគរបាល​បច្ចេកទេស​ផ្នែក​កោសល្យវិច័យ នៃ​ស្នងការដ្ឋាន​នគរបាល​ខេត្ត​ព្រះ​សីហ​នុ បាន​ធ្វើការ​សន្និដ្ឋាន​ជំហាន​ដំបូង​ថា ជន​រង​គ្រោះ​ពិតជា​បាន​ធ្វើ​អត្តឃាត​ចងក​សម្លាប់​ខ្លួន​ពិតប្រាកដ តែ​មិន​បានដឹង​ថា​មូលហេតុ​អ្វី​នៅឡើយ​ទេ ។
បច្ចុប្បន្ន​សាកសព​ជន​រង​គ្រោះ​ត្រូវ​បាន​សមត្ថកិច្ច​រក្សា​ទុក​រង់ចាំ​មន្ត្រី​ស្ថានទូត​មក​ទទួល ដើម្បី​ចាត់ចែង​បន្ត ៕

http://kohsantepheapdaily.com.kh/article/108376.html
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: Female From Georgia Commits Suicide, Sihanoukville Cambo

Post by Anchor Moy »

It is very rare that female foreigners commit suicide in Cambodia.
Indeed.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Even rare that females die here for any reason (unless they are on the infamous Koh Rong).
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

She has been staying at that guesthouse since September 20.

Also, Cambodians online almost all seem to think it's not a suicide. Granted, they are not detectives.

Engrish:

Ville: Women foreigners who had hanged himself in a room at a guesthouse Bungalow in Group 2, 6 Sihanoukville, on November 7, 2014 at 9 and 30 minutes .

According to local law enforcement, said that the bodies of the victims named Tamar Kartvelishvili 25 year old female latex Georgia. Passport is valid for 13 August 2023 and EI.00846720 visa is valid until March 28 2015 business tourists.

Jurisdiction, adding that the victim, a woman resin Cheam accommodation Guest Bungalow on 20 September 2014. The competent bodies are experts of the Commissariat Sihanoukville Forensic.

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Something not right here, I'm calling BS on this.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Joker Poker wrote:Something not right here, I'm calling BS on this.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.

I don't want to start dreaming up crazy theories, but I'll raise an eyebrow at this point.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Where's Detective Potty?
Last edited by Username Taken on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sohi
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Sohi »

theres nothing more to this story then the tragedy it is... I've know her and her husband about a year now, no foul play suspected. simply her and her husband had an argument, he left for an island to clear his head, she did this while he was gone. Any talk of anything more then that is straight BS. Please stop your ridiculous speculating, cos its just that... stupid speculation about somthing you know nothing about
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Sohi wrote:theres nothing more to this story then the tragedy it is... I've know her and her husband about a year now, no foul play suspected. simply her and her husband had an argument, he left for an island to clear his head, she did this while he was gone. Any talk of anything more then that is straight BS. Please stop your ridiculous speculating, cos its just that... stupid speculation about somthing you know nothing about
Ok, thanks for that info. All crazy theories withdrawn.

Yeah, I think I knew her too. Just can't remember where from. Soon as I saw the pic she looked very familiar.

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »