Song Saa Private Island.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Song Saa Private Island.

Post by RickyBobby »

Whats the story of this place. Jungle Bungalows starting at $800/night to Waterfront all inclusive to $5,000 a night.

Who owns this place, and who goes there? How can anyone afford it?

Amazingly great TA reviews as well, which means in spite of the cost, it meets expectations.

https://www.songsaa.com/?msclkid=79eb67 ... df40eedd80
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Song Saa Private Island.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

RickyBobby wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:06 pm Whats the story of this place. Jungle Bungalows starting at $800/night to Waterfront all inclusive to $5,000 a night.

Who owns this place, and who goes there? How can anyone afford it?
post110130.html?hilit=Song%20Saa#p110130
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

Who do you think goes there? Rich fuckers who like privacy and pampering.

Johnny
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

johnny lightning wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:34 pm Who do you think goes there? Rich fuckers who like privacy and pampering.

Johnny
Now now, no need to be jealous :wink:

I'd go in a heart beat if I could afford it; nothing wrong with being pampered.
Genti
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by Genti »

I never visited Song Saa Island. Simply because i can't afford it or it is to expensive compared to other places like Koh Rong Samloen. One interessting thing about the island is, that they use the Hong Kong time.

But what i know is that they care about their khmer employees. Of course the salary is very low compared to the price of staying for1 night. But they take care, treat them well, good working terms, personal leave days, etc. And they offer the local people a job opportunity, they buy several products from the local village. Not everything is bad about the luxury expensive resorts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic