Paper or Gun ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Paper or Gun ?

Post by pczz »

Oh choices choices.
Cold water in a bum gun will give you piles eventually.
Using paper will give you piles eventually.
Cold climate means you cannot drip/shake dry after bum gun useage.
I am buying property in a cooler climate and I will be fitting a heated bum gun. It is definitley more hygenic and cleaner. What is worrying though is that my khmer friend, living in same cooler climate, uses her hand and the sink rather than scratchy paper. they dont have bum gunns in the villages. how often do you shake hands with a khmer :-)
I heard arabs always use the right hand for bumb washing and the left for hand shaking....
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

pczz wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:15 pm .... What is worrying though is that my khmer friend, living in same cooler climate, uses her hand and the sink rather than scratchy paper. they dont have bum gunns in the villages. how often do you shake hands with a khmer :-)
I heard arabs always use the right hand for bumb washing and the left for hand shaking....
which is why you gotta learn the surgeons washing routine... i get weird stares at public toilets when i wash up to my elbow, spend 5 mins scrubbing each finger, and use my elbow to close the tap, but it's worth it. And dettol is your friend. :p
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

ofparadise wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:29 pm
pczz wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:15 pm .... What is worrying though is that my khmer friend, living in same cooler climate, uses her hand and the sink rather than scratchy paper. they dont have bum gunns in the villages. how often do you shake hands with a khmer :-)
which is why you gotta learn the surgeons washing routine... i get weird stares at public toilets when i wash up to my elbow, spend 5 mins scrubbing each finger, and use my elbow to close the tap, but it's worth it. And dettol is your friend. :p
I dont think I need dettol or surgeons washing technique - she does!
You cannot use dettol on the sandwich she just made for you.
Now the funny bit is in the west i get a bad stomach at least once a month. In cambodia it was twice i think in 8 years.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

pczz wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:15 pm ...they dont have bum gunns in the villages. how often do you shake hands with a khmer :-)
They do have the big old water tank/bucket though and still WASH their asses rather than smearing shit around their butt-hole with paper.

* yeah but you have to use the same bucket they used before they washed their asses and its covered in their shit/bacteria....
...And that's why you wash your hands (surgeon technique if you deem it necessary) AFTER washing your ass. Take the risk of a colon to colon bacteria transplant - just suck your butt-hole in and hope for the best!

Khmer tend not to shake hands when welcoming or leaving, you might have noticed this & could reciprocate their culture, that way you don't have to worry about touching their "grubby" hands that are probably cleaner than the dude who just had less than a millimeter of paper between his hands and his poo...
:hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

double post
Last edited by bittermelon on Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

P.S. Men should use it from the rear...how the fuck would you use it from the front?!?!
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

anyone who has been to Argentina knows that the bidet is in nearly every bathroom ....
I joked about making a redneck version at my house in bumfuck Kansas...by running a garden hose through my bathroom window with a spray nozzle...
Then, I went to Thailand and found my idea was in every hotel and here in Cambodia...
a great adaption from the original French idea..
I found it to be quite comical in Thailand that toilet paper rolls were used for napkins in some places ..
Narita airport has some fancy toilets as did a Japanese hotel I stayed at in Chiang Mai...
interesting button variations depending on your sex and needs...
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Stiliko »

:sorry:
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:08 pm Image

P.S. Men should use it from the rear...how the fuck would you use it from the front?!?!
Easy. Unless you’re related to this chap...
[youtube][/youtube]
just pull your junk aside and fire away.
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I can't imagine how that can be effective at all, moving your junk out of the way isn't exactly providing a clear line of sight to the target, and even if it did, your angle is surely going to fire shit up to the back of the toilet, plus the risk of a rebound, rather than down into the water?

If you want to test the bum gun strength, surely the lower back is the place to start & work your way down?

Q: What's this?
A: That's my penis
Q: Oh ok, that's your penis...
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic