Paper or Gun ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Paper or Gun ?

Post by Spigzy »

Stiliko wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:18 pm Ouch! I always test run a new gun against my crotch and if OK slowly work it back to the target.
Now there's an interesting angle, quite literally - I thought it was women that started at the front and worked their way backwards to avoid dirty water being flushed into their sensitive areas. For a bloke surely you start with a steep angle downward from an angle maybe 5-10cm away from the small of the back and gradually work your way in to whatever shallower angle & power your butt can withstand.

I do however salute your technique as being one for guy's with balls of steel - you say it's too powerful for your butt, but your meat & two veg can take the pounding whilst you work out the power/angle ratio!
:hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

As a guy who enjoys eating the finer things in life I'm all for the bumgun.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

I have a peculiar habit of flushing the toilet before i sit down on it,this stems from seeing video of snakes and rodents appearing as you sit on the bowl.....
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Do you squirt from the front or from the rear?

I saw a YT video a few years back of a Cambo expat squirting from the rear. That's not the way to do it.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:53 pm Do you squirt from the front or from the rear?

I saw a YT video a few years back of a Cambo expat squirting from the rear. That's not the way to do it.
Of course from the rear. For one, hoses are often too short to drape around the front. I also want as little contact as possible with the hose.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:53 pm Do you squirt from the front or from the rear?

Rear.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Human elimination and the whole sphincter thing puzzles me a bit. Only because it doesn't necessarily align like I imagine. I say this from anecdotal evidence whereby I combined the results of my elimination from strange street food, and a squat toilet. I am not good with the whole squatting thing; afraid I will fall over or in, and trying to save my clothing from laying on the floor. End result was that I basically painted the wall behind me, instead of it landing in the hole below me.

Clean up was a disaster, because there's a pail with a bucket and no spray nozzle. Horrified and disgusted simultaneously, I try to clean up, but the floor is not even slanted to drain to the hole, and it wants to run down the step and under the door.

Thankfully, the attendant was nowhere to be seen as I exited and slinked away seeking some counselling.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

RickyBobby wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:11 pm Human elimination and the whole sphincter thing puzzles me a bit. Only because it doesn't necessarily align like I imagine. I say this from anecdotal evidence whereby I combined the results of my elimination from strange street food, and a squat toilet. I am not good with the whole squatting thing; afraid I will fall over or in, and trying to save my clothing from laying on the floor. End result was that I basically painted the wall behind me, instead of it landing in the hole below me.

Clean up was a disaster, because there's a pail with a bucket and no spray nozzle. Horrified and disgusted simultaneously, I try to clean up, but the floor is not even slanted to drain to the hole, and it wants to run down the step and under the door.

Thankfully, the attendant was nowhere to be seen as I exited and slinked away seeking some counselling.
I hate squat toilets; thankfully they are becoming less common. They were still pretty common in France when I was a kid (the same country that used bidets) and pretty much the only option when I first arrived in Vietnam. Now, I like to relax on the porcelain throne with a copy of Playboy magazine (obviously for the interesting articles, not the pictures) and enjoy having a good dump. Worrying about crapping on my shoes, dropping my phone in the shitter, and risking popping my kneecaps is just not civilized.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

hanno wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:39 am
RickyBobby wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:11 pm Human elimination and the whole sphincter thing puzzles me a bit. Only because it doesn't necessarily align like I imagine. I say this from anecdotal evidence whereby I combined the results of my elimination from strange street food, and a squat toilet. I am not good with the whole squatting thing; afraid I will fall over or in, and trying to save my clothing from laying on the floor. End result was that I basically painted the wall behind me, instead of it landing in the hole below me.

I hate squat toilets; thankfully they are becoming less common. They were still pretty common in France when I was a kid (the same country that used bidets) and pretty much the only option when I first arrived in Vietnam. Now, I like to relax on the porcelain throne with a copy of Playboy magazine (obviously for the interesting articles, not the pictures) and enjoy having a good dump. Worrying about crapping on my shoes, dropping my phone in the shitter, and risking popping my kneecaps is just not civilized.
Haha, yea. Well, I guess if you've done it all your life, its totally normal. I think if I had my druthers, I would just remove all my clothing first. This place however, was the only available toilet (unbelievably) upon arrival SR to PP on the night bus, arriving at 530 am (ish) How can this be? Even my Father in Law renovated his house and installed a western toilet, mentioning that was so I could take a shit. Maybe it serves them right what I did.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic