Condo sale olympic

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Condo sale olympic

Post by Jcml19 »

Guys/Gals...

Thought i passed along some info for those interested..

My real estate agent sent me a video and listing of a condo in olympic city.

Details below:
1 bed, 1 bath, balcony, kitchen and elevator
42 sq m aka 452 sq ft
Asking price is $48.5k

Whether this price works for ya'll, ill leave that up to you. Buying a home is always nerve racking so hope this helps for those interested. Agent pretty coo and speaks english.

ImageImage
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Condo sale olympic

Post by Kayve »

Which tower ? What floor ?
Don't forget the water buffalo
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

And how much are the monthly fees for maintanance
etc. ? Australians would call it a Body Corp Fee.. Can those fees go up? What happens if you or the Bongtom next door does not pay it ?

And get all the answers in writing cause we know car salesmen are as honest as politician's and Real Estate salesmen never tell a lie.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

Duncan wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm And how much are the monthly fees for maintanance
etc. ? Australians would call it a Body Corp Fee.. Can those fees go up? What happens if you or the Bongtom next door does not pay it ?

And get all the answers in writing cause we know car salesmen are as honest as politician's and Real Estate salesmen never tell a lie.
Kayve wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:07 am Which tower ? What floor ?
Maintenance is $28
North tower
Floor 8
Rental return $380 .. not sure what this is but it sounds like if you were to rent it out the return. Seen a bunch of places with "rental return" but i think its an arbitrary value
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

Jcml19 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:02 pm
Duncan wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm And how much are the monthly fees for maintanance

Maintenance is $28
North tower
Floor 8
Rental return $380 .. not sure what this is but it sounds like if you were to rent it out the return. Seen a bunch of places with "rental return" but i think its an arbitrary value
The words spoken by real-estate agents are blown away in the wind.. Get it in writing.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

Duncan wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:18 pm
The words spoken by real-estate agents are blown away in the wind.. Get it in writing.
No i understand... Thought i post the preliminary details for anyone interested. They can contact the agent directly.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Jcml19 wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:02 pm

Maintenance is $28
North tower
Floor 8
North Tower ?
C1, C2, C3 or C4 ? Green, Blue, Red or Yellow ?

Thanks.
Don't forget the water buffalo
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

Kayve wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:48 am
North Tower ?

Thanks.
Not exactly sure. If it's something of interest, you can check it out with the agent just pm me and ill forward his contact or you can reach him via line.

Just make sure it is something u want to do... Owning prop is something u have to be mentally prepared for and likewise the financial risk appetite.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Jcml19 wrote:
Kayve wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:48 am
North Tower ?

Thanks.
Not exactly sure. If it's something of interest, you can check it out with the agent just pm me and ill forward his contact or you can reach him via line.

Just make sure it is something u want to do... Owning prop is something u have to be mentally prepared for and likewise the financial risk appetite.
At least your 14 days in Cambodia have taught you something.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic