American DANNY LEE POPE Arrested for Engaging in Child Sex Prostitution in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: American DANNY LEE POPE Arrested for Engaging in Child Sex Prostitution in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by fax »

Ricky Dunn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:27 pm No doubt he was set up
Fuxake
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Re: American DANNY LEE POPE Arrested for Engaging in Child Sex Prostitution in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by RogueAnt »

Ricky Dunn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:27 pm I would have a tough time guessing chick's ages here.
Get a grip. Three of those girls look about 8 or 9!
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

RogueAnt wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:40 pm
Ricky Dunn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:27 pm I would have a tough time guessing chick's ages here.
Strange how ones perception of what is said and what is perceived to have been said can often cause trouble.

I read Rickys comment as a general reference to young ladies he probably meets in bars or at work.

You read it as "....chicks ages, in that photo"

The question to ask is to whom is he referring.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Ricky Dunn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:27 pm No doubt he was set up - police have an interest in curbing demand. I would have a tough time guessing chick's ages here. Reminds me of Robert Kraft in Florida. Be careful out there because it gives all Americans a negative stigma.
Sure, they set up all those photos on his Facebook page of him with underage girls all around the world over the past few years too. Threads like this are amazing, all the pedo-apologists suddenly come out of the woodwork. :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

They look like they could be at least 10.
RogueAnt
Expatriate
French Polynesia

Post by RogueAnt »

IraHayes wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:12 pm
RogueAnt wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:40 pm
Strange how ones perception of what is said and what is perceived to have been said can often cause trouble.

I read Rickys comment as a general reference to young ladies he probably meets in bars or at work.

You read it as "....chicks ages, in that photo"

The question to ask is to whom is he referring.
No, I knew exactly what he was talking about. In this case the girls are clearly underage and his comment is irrelevant to this case.
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Artisan »

fax wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:49 pm It's not Gregory Michael Blake either. Just the usual wannabe cop look, except that is no wannabe.
Clues are in the shoes.
pebbles&nightsky
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: American, DANNY LEE POPE, Detained for Engaging in Child Sex Prostitution, in Phnom Penh Cambodia

Post by pczz »

Cambo Dear wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:33 pm Could he look more like a pedo you if he tried?
Well he could be wearing a priests outfit and speak with an aussie accent.......or any accent come to think of it
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Photos of the child prostitutes ( faces blurred ) rescued from the brothel are posted on the Daily Mail's article. They are children and it would be impossible to not recognize that fact. Mr. Danny Lee Pope is a despicable man who should never walk freely amongst us again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic