FORMER USA COP WANTS TO TALK...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
FREDY321
Tourist
Cambodia

FORMER USA COP WANTS TO TALK...

Post by FREDY321 »

I want to start a discussion about something that has been plaguing me for 6 years. There is a virus in Siem Reap that is fully supported by the United States Government. I am doing this to expose the people who are torturing me and my family including my 18 month old baby on a nightly basis here. I have lived in Siem Reap for 2.5 years now and have dealt with this for the entire time. I dealt with it in the U.S. for several years prior to my coming here. I contacted an FBI Field Office today and have had enough.

I love Cambodia. The best thing they could do is kick out all the Americans.

I want to talk.

I am guessing many of you know where I am going with this. You will be the most vocal ones during our talk trying your best to discredit me.

For the record, I am a former military pilot and former Law Enforcement Officer. I have no criminal record. I have no mental health history. I had nearly $200,000.00 in savings; good credit, retirement, and a life. It was all taken away. My mother was murdered. My two dogs killed. My best friend's father was murdered. My other friend's mother was murdered. All because they would not turn on me. The police are heavily involved (USA).

I was being brought into this organization when I was an officer myself so I have inside information on it.

I informed these 'people', if you want to call them that, that I have had enough, and if my baby was attacked one more time then I was contacting your community, the FBI, the US Dept of Justice and my attorney.

I exposed police corruption and was paid $100,000.00. Now I am targeted.

Lets start a talk.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: FORMER USA COP WANTS TO TALK...

Post by Brody »

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

are the satellites watching you?
is your name Frank?
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Do you only wish to engage people that know what you're talking about, or would you care to tell us that have no clue some more details?
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:49 am are the satellites watching you?
is your name Frank?
Could be John too
Don't forget the water buffalo
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

FREDY321 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:16 am I want to start a discussion about something that has been plaguing me for 6 years. There is a virus in Siem Reap that is fully supported by the United States Government. I am doing this to expose the people who are torturing me and my family including my 18 month old baby on a nightly basis here. I have lived in Siem Reap for 2.5 years now and have dealt with this for the entire time. I dealt with it in the U.S. for several years prior to my coming here. I contacted an FBI Field Office today and have had enough.

I totally understand not liking FBI-type people, secret agents, cops, and the US Government. But why is it best to kick all Americans out of Cambodia?
Bluelabel
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Bluelabel »

This is why you dont smoke the drug YAMA/ICE.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

In what way are they torturing you every night?
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

FREDY321 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:16 am I want to start a discussion about something that has been plaguing me for 6 years. There is a virus in Siem Reap that is fully supported by the United States Government. I am doing this to expose the people who are torturing me and my family including my 18 month old baby on a nightly basis here. I have lived in Siem Reap for 2.5 years now and have dealt with this for the entire time. I dealt with it in the U.S. for several years prior to my coming here. I contacted an FBI Field Office today and have had enough.

I want to talk.

I am guessing many of you know where I am going with this. You will be the most vocal ones during our talk trying your best to discredit me.

For the record, I am a former military pilot and former Law Enforcement Officer. I have no criminal record. I have no mental health history. I had nearly $200,000.00 in savings; good credit, retirement, and a life. It was all taken away. My mother was murdered. My two dogs killed. My best friend's father was murdered. My other friend's mother was murdered. All because they would not turn on me. The police are heavily involved (USA).

I was being brought into this organization when I was an officer myself so I have inside information on it.

I informed these 'people', if you want to call them that, that I have had enough, and if my baby was attacked one more time then I was contacting your community, the FBI, the US Dept of Justice and my attorney.

I exposed police corruption and was paid $100,000.00. Now I am targeted.

Lets start a talk.
If... and I need to stress the if bit here... but IF all you say about yourself is true the last thing you would do is post on a forum populated by bored malcontents and gossip mongers.

So ... calling bullshit or extreme exaggeration.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:19 pm In what way are they torturing you every night?
i understand they have set up loud speakers that ONLY play music, 24/7, which ONLY his ears are attuned to. :beer3:

Like the fbi<( which Legally can only operate on US shores) has nothing better to do...... :plus1:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic