Alaska King Crab & Other Alaskan Seafoods

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Uula
Tourist
United States of America

Alaska King Crab & Other Alaskan Seafoods

Post by Uula »

Hello,

I work a rotation job in Alaska and commute to Cambodia; arriving every 6 weeks. I am curious if there is a market in Cambodia for Alaska King Crab. It sells for $30-35/pound in most shops in Alaska. I am willing to sell it for $50/pound in Cambodia. You can private message me or reply to this post.

Thanks,

Uula

Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Alaska King Crab & Other Alaskan Seafoods

Post by fax »

That's only $45.25 more per kilo than the flyer I had shoved in my face yesterday advertising Alaska king crab for $64.99/kg.

Uula
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Uula »

Awesome! I'll have to look them up and try their crab. Thanks!
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Stonegrill sells for $189/kg. I think Ostra supplies them. Also they are part of the family. Don't think you're looking at a big market.

It was delicious nevertheless.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Choronai are the largest supplier in Cambodia I believe, that may be the same company as on the flyer posted (hard to tell).
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Wonderful world ain't it? To be able to eat Alaskan seafood in Cambodia any ol' time you want...
Totally a frigging flocking amazing totally fucked up wild wonderful rocking and arolling planet we got, eh?
And Hell may as well, lets crack that vintage Dom to go with the crab and caviar - this Titanic is going down with the icebergs anyways.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic