2 Bedrooms Apartment With Gym For Rent Near Olympic Stadium

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Siroth
Expatriate
Cambodia

2 Bedrooms Apartment With Gym For Rent Near Olympic Stadium

Post by Siroth »

• This apartment located near Olympic stadium, the apartment is a good area which located near Restaurants,
super market, International school, Easy hang-out.

• Rental Price : $550/Month

• Include cleaning serviced, internet wifi, cableTV, elevator, car parking and 24hrs security guard

• FEATURES :
Fully furnished
2 Bedrooms/air conditioner
2 Bathrooms/hot and cold shower
1 Living room/TV
1 Balcony/washing machine
1 Kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, and dining table set

• Free service to view the apartment :
HP: +85585635521 | +85515641445
(Line,Whatapp,Telegram,Viber)
E-mail: [email protected]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk

pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: 2 Bedrooms Apartment With Gym For Rent Near Olympic Stadium

Post by pczz »

Siroth wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:41 am • This apartment located near Olympic stadium, the apartment is a good area which located near Restaurants,
super market, International school, Easy hang-out.

• Rental Price : $550/Month

• Include cleaning serviced, internet wifi, cableTV, elevator, car parking and 24hrs security guard

• FEATURES :
Fully furnished
2 Bedrooms/air conditioner
2 Bathrooms/hot and cold shower
1 Living room/TV
1 Balcony/washing machine
1 Kitchen with gas stove, refrigerator, and dining table set

• Free service to view the apartment :
HP: +85585635521 | +85515641445
(Line,Whatapp,Telegram,Viber)
E-mail: [email protected]ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

That is one of the nicer looking apartments I have seen for a while and not too overpriced for this crazy city.
Siroth
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Siroth »

of course, the price is suitable with market price, also they privde fully furnished, with full serviced like cleaning serviced, wifi, gym, ect...

pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Siroth wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:57 am of course, the price is suitable with market price, also they privde fully furnished, with full serviced like cleaning serviced, wifi, gym, ect...

yes, I am sure it is. But Cambodia is now amongst the worst value for rents in the region at about twice what the euivalent is in Thaialnd or Vietnam. Iam afraid there are too many apartment chasign too few customers. mOSt of us do nt want to pay more than $300-$400 a month. The prices are probably more attractive for Asian guests who are here on business.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

pczz wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:51 am
Siroth wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:41 am Image
That is one of the nicer looking apartments I have seen for a while and not too overpriced for this crazy city.
I don't know, that bathroom would do my head in if I was a bit under the weather in the morning. I'm not sure I could go in there.
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
Jcml19
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jcml19 »

Wet porcelain/ceramic floor + wet foot = painful accident....
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

pczz wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:03 am
Siroth wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:57 am of course, the price is suitable with market price, also they privde fully furnished, with full serviced like cleaning serviced, wifi, gym, ect...

yes, I am sure it is. But Cambodia is now amongst the worst value for rents in the region at about twice what the euivalent is in Thaialnd or Vietnam. Iam afraid there are too many apartment chasign too few customers. mOSt of us do nt want to pay more than $300-$400 a month. The prices are probably more attractive for Asian guests who are here on business.
I don't agree, there are very good deals in Phnom Penh. Lots of really nice apartments at very competitive prices. A similar unit to mine in Bangkok is two or three times more expensive , and the floor areas are usually bigger here than Bangkok. Just comparing a two bedroom unit for example.

2 Bedroom Serviced Apartment for rent in Baan Sabai Rama 4, Thung Maha Mek, Bangkok

Two bedroom apartment unit : 34A
Earliest move-in : NOW

Size :70 sqm

Rent: 33,000 baht/month $1051

Mekong Gardens Phnom Penh

Two bedroom apartment

Size 143 sqm

Rent $800

The apartment also benefits from a maid’s room, which could be used as a study or as extra storage. There is also a wash area/ balcony and an allocated parking space
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:21 pm

I don't agree, there are very good deals in Phnom Penh. Lots of really nice apartments at very competitive prices. A similar unit to mine in Bangkok is two or three times more expensive , and the floor areas are usually bigger here than Bangkok. Just comparing a two bedroom unit for example.

2 Bedroom Serviced Apartment for rent in Baan Sabai Rama 4, Thung Maha Mek, Bangkok

Two bedroom apartment

Size 143 sqm

Rent $800

The apartment also benefits from a maid’s room, which could be used as a study or as extra storage. There is also a wash area/ balcony and an allocated parking space
you cannot seiously compare PP to BKK. population of BKK .
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

timmydownawell wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:12 pm
pczz wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:51 am
Siroth wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:41 am Image
I don't know, that bathroom would do my head in if I was a bit under the weather in the morning. I'm not sure I could go in there.
I'm surprised they didn't say "architect designed". Many adverts do. Some of the interiors boasting that claim are just laughable...
This bathroom is vile. Done on the cheap and now they are stuck with it for years...
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

pczz wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 am
Kuroneko wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:21 pm

Two bedroom apartment

Size 143 sqm

Rent $800

you cannot seiously compare PP to BKK. population of BKK .
If you look what I wrote I am comparing prices. In BKK the condos often have "less floor area" for a similar or greater price. Also BKK is much larger and it is difficult to get a good priced condo in a non overcrowded area. Look at the examples I gave, Chroy Changvar is a much nicer area than Baan Sabai.

b]2 Bedroom Serviced Apartment for rent in Baan Sabai Rama 4, Thung Maha Mek, Bangkok[/b]

Two bedroom apartment

Size 143 sqm

Rent $800[/b]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic