2 Bedrooms Apartment With Gym For Rent Near Olympic Stadium

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: 2 Bedrooms Apartment With Gym For Rent Near Olympic Stadium

Post by pczz »

Kuroneko wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:14 am
pczz wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:16 am
Kuroneko wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:21 pm
pczz wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:03 am
Siroth wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:57 am of course, the price is suitable with market price, also they privde fully furnished, with full serviced like cleaning serviced, wifi, gym, ect...

Sent from my LG-US998 using Tapatalk
yes, I am sure it is. But Cambodia is now amongst the worst value for rents in the region at about twice what the euivalent is in Thaialnd or Vietnam. Iam afraid there are too many apartment chasign too few customers. mOSt of us do nt want to pay more than $300-$400 a month. The prices are probably more attractive for Asian guests who are here on business.
I don't agree, there are very good deals in Phnom Penh. Lots of really nice apartments at very competitive prices. A similar unit to mine in Bangkok is two or three times more expensive , and the floor areas are usually bigger here than Bangkok. Just comparing a two bedroom unit for example.

2 Bedroom Serviced Apartment for rent in Baan Sabai Rama 4, Thung Maha Mek, Bangkok

Two bedroom apartment unit : 34A
Earliest move-in : NOW

Size :70 sqm

Rent: 33,000 baht/month $1051

Mekong Gardens Phnom Penh

Two bedroom apartment

Size 143 sqm

Rent $800

The apartment also benefits from a maid’s room, which could be used as a study or as extra storage. There is also a wash area/ balcony and an allocated parking space
you cannot seiously compare PP to BKK. population of BKK .
If you look what I wrote I am comparing prices. In BKK the condos often have "less floor area" for a similar or greater price. Also BKK is much larger and it is difficult to get a good priced condo in a non overcrowded area. Look at the examples I gave, Chroy Changvar is a much nicer area than Baan Sabai.

b]2 Bedroom Serviced Apartment for rent in Baan Sabai Rama 4, Thung Maha Mek, Bangkok[/b]

Two bedroom apartment unit : 34A
Earliest move-in : NOW

Size :70 sqm

Rent: 33,000 baht/month $1051

Mekong Gardens Phnom Penh

Two bedroom apartment

Size 143 sqm

Rent $800[/b]

The apartment also benefits from a maid’s room, which could be used as a study or as extra storage. There is also a wash area/ balcony and an allocated parking space

Not comparing like with like. Phnom penh is not Bangkok, and just because some areas of bangkok are also overpriced does not justify what is happening here.
Look on www.rightmove.co.uk and check the prices for houses in smaller towns in the uk. For 30,000 gbp you can buy a 2 bed house and let it out for 400 gbp a month. I would not even rate Phnom penh as high as Milton keynes or birminham in terms of facilites. For the record i am now in the Eu at the beach with electricity that works, water that works and no pollution. My apartment(1 bedroom, balcony, 25sqm including electricity , water and fast wifi 20mps) is 275 euro a month. Steak is arounf 8 euro a kilo, chicken is more. almost everything is cheaper than PP. medical is about the same, suprisingly. berr and cigarettes are the same as thailand. In three weeks my basic living evpenses for food and accomodation have been pretty much the same as PP, mainly because fuel and motorbike rental are higher
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

pczz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:38 pm My apartment(1 bedroom, balcony, 25sqm including electricity , water and fast wifi 20mps) is 275 euro a month.
I hope the 25sqm, is referring to the size of the balcony and not the size of the apartment! :D
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 pm
pczz wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:38 pm My apartment(1 bedroom, balcony, 25sqm including electricity , water and fast wifi 20mps) is 275 euro a month.
I hope the 25sqm, is referring to the size of the balcony and not the size of the apartment! :D
Both combined actually, but thats because i am mean and the smaller the place the less it costs to heat and cool.
Today i am looking at a 2 bed stone house with courtyard in the old village. Used to be a bar so there are 2 big rooms downstairs as well a a big balcony. Over 100m2 for the extrme price of 300 euros a month
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

pczz wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:05 pm
Kuroneko wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 pm
Both combined actually, but thats because i am mean and the smaller the place the less it costs to heat and cool.
Today i am looking at a 2 bed stone house with courtyard in the old village. Used to be a bar so there are 2 big rooms downstairs as well a a big balcony. Over 100m2 for the extrme price of 300 euros a month
We are obviously looking for different types of accommodation, with different life priorities. When I completed my PhD field work I wanted minimal accommodation at a minimal price. My focus was on my work and accommodation aesthetics were not a priority. Now I am retired I am living in my apartment 24/7 and go for something that affords the best lifestyle for me. What I want is a fully equipped and serviced apartment with good services, pool, sauna, gym, maintenance, parking, security, and obviously un-interrupted power. I also want a good wifi, my download speed is around 17mbs which is ok. The location is important, ideally next to a river if possible. I look for the best/maximum amenities at the best price.

For example, as I mentioned this two bedroom apartment, Size 143 sqm at Rent $800 with all the amenities stated in the above paragraph is in my opinion a good deal and hard to beat, there is an extra maid’s room, which could be used as a study or as extra storage, and there is also a wash area/ balcony and an allocated parking space. This gives an excellent living space and cooking facilities on the banks of the Mekong.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic