Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
UTDTID
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Stalker ex-girlfriend (Help)

Post by UTDTID »

fax wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:46 am
atst wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:56 am Take time off work Go to a bar get a girl
Are schools in Cambodia okay with giving extra holidays on short notice so their teachers can solve their girl problems with other girl problems?

Yes boss I must go to street 104 to shag a short-timer to restore my reputation
If Carling hired teachers.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

TWY wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:24 am
The entire thing should have been handled the first time she "came by". But it wasn't. And its obvious from the OP posts that he lacks either the experience or the ability to handle the situation.
Please tell us how you would have "handled" it.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Are schools in Cambodia okay with giving extra holidays on short notice so their teachers can solve their girl problems with other girl problems?

Yes boss I must go to street 104 to shag a short-timer to restore my reputation.
Restore or sully as the case may be...me now no longer 1 woman man..me butterfly :color

But if being a playboy achieves the desired result.. aka stalker ex gives up.. then trading reputation for freedom seems entirely reasonable methinks :chin: :mrgreen:
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

slimshady wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:21 am
RickyBobby wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:18 am OP, can you go elsewhere and get a job? Vietnam is good apparently, and so is Maynmar.
She is half Vietnamese, no thanks.
That explains it, she is not a relative of Võ Thị Mô by any chance! :shock: :plus1:

TWY
Expatriate
Macedonia

Post by TWY »

Cam Nivag wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:14 pm
The entire thing should have been handled the first time she "came by". But it wasn't. And its obvious from the OP posts that he lacks either the experience or the ability to handle the situation.
For starters I wouldn't have made promises to get her to have sex. That said, and as I previously posted, some straight forward humor would have likely diffused the situation at work and more importantly wouldn't have shown weakness/fear. The guy is letting her tear off his shirts in public and beat him with shoes? He's acting like she might have a point. And he is certainly inviting more of the same.

At this point, he needs to leave. While its likely that eventually she'll find someone else to make miserable, there is a chance of a really bad outcome. No reason to be risking that in Cambodia.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

TWY wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 pm That said, and as I previously posted, some straight forward humor would have likely diffused the situation at work
Crazed stalker turns up at work and he should have told her knock knock jokes?
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Cam Nivag wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:14 pm
You do ask good Q's CN, but I also noticed that you never answer any that people ask you.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Yes boss I must go to street 104 to shag a short-timer to restore my reputation
What a shallow reply on what I suggested. It was nothing about getting a shag it was showing the girl he had another girlfriend and she was not part of his life anymore ,why would he tell his boss he wanted time of to shag whores , please don't bother replying to this it's pointless
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

atst wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:10 pm why would he tell his boss he wanted time of to shag whores
That's what I'm wondering too. Why would you suggest it?

Do you find yourself often taking time off work to go to bars and find girls? What sort of girl do you use to make girls jealous? Please share your expertise.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Only a suggestion he could find another girl anywhere
But to answer your questions I'm retired but never had to give my employer explanation of my holidays activities
As for type of girl one , female preferred
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic