Was this guy masturbating in a Siem Reap Burger King?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Was this guy masturbating in a Siem Reap Burger King?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Brody wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:44 am
RickyBobby wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:10 am I couldn't imagine wanting to come back here and make my bed.
All depends on what's in the bed I suppose. Khmer women have faces of angels and bodies that won't quit.

Thanks for lifting the mood of this thread. :Bravo: :dm: Mind you, that's not hard with the bar having been set so low..
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:52 am
RickyBobby wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:10 am
a guy that has traveled to almost every country in the world
I'm not sure he volunteered that info on CEO either..

OTOF I think his signature line has a link to his "Lame Twitter Feed" or something like that, which details his world travels.

Cam Nivag is spread across so many social media platforms, it's astonishing that he has time to be an active participant in the real world.

That's about the extent that I like pontificating about him....any more and I start to feel the need to have a shower.

@RickyBobby Cam is not going to shed any light on your queries about him. But if you're truly curious, try PMing GONK.

He and Cam go way back. They dine together regularly, go on double-dates with Rose Bar whores, hell, during a tragically turbulent period in their relationship, Cam even awkwardly said that he considered GONK to be like a son to him, which is weird as they are both in their 40's, but there you go.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Brody wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:04 amOTOF I think his signature line has a link to his "Lame Twitter Feed" or something like that, which details his world travels. Cam Nivag is spread across so many social media platforms, it's astonishing that he has time to be an active participant in the real world. That's about the extent that I like pontificating about him....any more and I start to feel the need to have a shower.

@RickyBobby Cam is not going to shed any light on your queries about him. But if you're truly curious, try PMing GONK.

He and Cam go way back. They dine together regularly, go on double-dates with Rose Bar whores, hell, during a tragically turbulent period in their relationship, Cam even awkwardly said that he considered GONK to be like a son to him, which is weird as they are both in their 40's, but there you go.
Well, I have nothing against GM, I think he adds a lot to the community on both forums, and is a wildly creative and interesting person. Its nice to know he has some friends IRL.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

RickyBobby wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:57 am Well, I have nothing against GM, .
Rick, you need to get with the fucking program, lest you confuse everyone.

Here on CEO, GM refers to General Mackeavellieieio or however the fuck it's spelled.

Here on CEO "gavin mac" is Cam Nivag

Let's not cross pollinate...savvy?

RickyBobby wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:57 am I have nothing against GM, I think he is a wildly creative and interesting person.
Jesus man, no need to go overboard and get all effusive. I'd say he's amusing at times and that's about it.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Brody wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:06 am
RickyBobby wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:57 am Well, I have nothing against GM, .
Rick, you need to get with the fucking program, lest you confuse everyone.
Here on CEO, GM refers to General Mackeavellieieio or however the fuck it's spelled. Here on CEO "gavin mac" is Cam Nivag

Let's not cross pollinate...savvy?
Well, that's a great point. I just assumed everyone knew Gavin Mac was GM and that its obviously just spelled backwards here. So as to be clear and concise going forward, because I do try to be just that, I will definitely take your advice.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

This is CEO. GM is General Mackavili. There is no poster here called Gavin Mac.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:19 am This is CEO. GM is General Mackavili. There is no poster here called Gavin Mac.
Didn't I just say that?

I guess a mod proclamation of the same, gives the statement more gravitas.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:19 am This is CEO. GM is General Mackavili. There is no poster here called Gavin Mac.
It's true, and I see that clearly, however Cam Nivag is just an aberration of Gavin Mac, where he is known everywhere else, including FB and Twitter. So, we know Cam Nivag is Gavin Mac. I do not know why his NN here was not just Gavin Mac, it would have made things a lot easier. But, I will refrain from using the initials GM to refer to him as I see the potential for confusion re: the General GONK.
Artisan
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Artisan »

'I am a freak, I like the girls with a boom.'
'I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom.'

Just to put this thread back on its rails. It is becoming sidetracked from the original post.

Another anagram for Gavin Mac or Cam Nivag is MC Vagina. No pun intended.

IMHO I find the OP to be a bit sensationally, meaningless and not worth posting in the first place.
pebbles&nightsky
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Pizzalover wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:29 am The OP's obsession with male genitals and his urge to publicly display it here speaks for itself. Comparing his posting activities, it seems that he tries his best to spoil this place for the benefit of his true home.
Maybe this can be moved to the asinine area or deleted. Perhaps the OP can be given some time for reflection, the more the better.
I've noticed that you frequently seem to comment about the other forum when Cam makes a thread. You raise it and it is sometimes followed with other people commenting about it.

Considering Cam is more active on this forum than any other I am aware of, is it possible for you to decrease the repetitive references to other forums? This forum CEO was created years ago, wouldn't you grow tired of always discussing this forum/that forum after years have passed? I am certainly not innocent of stoking those fires years ago when it happened, but is it time yet to move past it? :beer3:

Let's focus on what is important, such as posting photos of random people in burger king and pretending they are masturbating publicly. :jerk: :la_rose: :tard:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic