Was this guy masturbating in a Siem Reap Burger King?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Was this guy masturbating in a Siem Reap Burger King?

Post by IraHayes »

explorer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:48 pm Gavin Mac:

Why dont you get involved in anything in real life which is positive, uplifting and beneficial to someone?

Then when you post on this forum, post things which are positive, uplifting and beneficial for people who read this forum.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Cam Nivag wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:05 pm "Cam Nivag's just a Khmer440 saboteur trying to ruin things here."
I don't recall anyone saying that.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

explorer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:48 pm Gavin Mac:

Why dont you get involved in anything in real life which is positive, uplifting and beneficial to someone?

Then when you post on this forum, post things which are positive, uplifting and beneficial for people who read this forum.
That is a highly idealistic suggestion for a forum about Cambodia. Real "explorers" do not shy away from that which may offend.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Speaking of guys doing inappropriate things in public.

Cam Nivag, I got you this time! You think I didn't notice you following me into the 3rd floor restroom at AEON?

Now you're YouTube famous, you freak.

Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

arrgghh! Where is the eyeball bleach?
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

One thing I do not understand about GM that makes no sense to me.

Unless its an elaborate scam, this is a guy that has traveled to almost every country in the world. He is smart, educated, and has the means to live how he likes.

One would think that given this, he would have so much more in life to interest him than Cambodia, and that while travelling the world, he wouldn't be the least bit interested in checking in on CEO and K440 and wondering if some guy actually self pleasured himself at BurgerKing.

I couldn't imagine the richness of experiencing the whole world, and the ability to go and re-visit wherever and whomever I choose, and then wanting to come back here and make my bed.

That part just puzzles me and makes me wonder.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Hahaha! I totally get it. Cambodia is unique. If I became a millionaire, CEO/Cambodia would be no less interesting for me.

I've only been to about 30 countries, but I think all new countries do is just convince me further how special Cambodia actually is.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:10 am Hahaha! I totally get it. Cambodia is unique. If I became a millionaire, CEO/Cambodia would be no less interesting for me.

I've only been to about 30 countries, but I think all new countries do is just convince me further how special Cambodia actually is.
Yes, but all that travel and intrigue; you would think it would make your mind go a million different places for at least those times of discovery. I would plainly just be too busy to be glued to a computer screen. Obviously, I love CEO and find it very entertaining also, and I also love Cambodia and all that it is and is not.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

And don't you think you would make a few friends somewhere? And maybe also find other community groups that are similarly entertaining? It doesn't totally add up to me is all I am saying. Why visit another country if you are not interested in learning about their culture, food architecture and all the rest that makes you want to experience it in the first place. Wouldn't you think that at least during those times you would get caught up in it, swept away, and removed from the rut of what you already know?
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Or, if you've been to 120 countries, perhaps you might put some of that into your anecdotes, (especially if you're a good and creative writer like GM is, to be true) like for instance; "I remember once when I was in Tristan da Cunha, some random guy was sitting on the dock choking his chicken with one hand while baiting his hook with the other, like it was the most normal thing. It ain't exactly BurgerKing, but of course, that place doesn't have fast food restaurants."

Maybe he's saving all of that up for his book and global speaking tour.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic