Was this guy masturbating in a Siem Reap Burger King?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Was this guy masturbating in a Siem Reap Burger King?

Post by explorer »

Gavin Mac: Have you ever considered the possibility that many people dont like many of your posts.

Consider the idea of only discussing things which people may be interested in reading about.

Consider only posting things which are true.

Get your brain out of the gutter.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pizzalover »

The OP's obsession with male genitals and his urge to publicly display it here speaks for itself. Comparing his posting activities, it seems that he tries his best to spoil this place for the benefit of his true home.
Maybe this can be moved to the asinine area or deleted. Perhaps the OP can be given some time for reflection, the more the better.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I kind of saw it as the OP showing the idiocy of the complainant and almost a defense to the alleged fapper. Benefit of the doubt at least. It is on social media, and as such, should be either confirmed or refuted, and there's nothing wrong with trying to get to the bottom of it IMHO.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Vid or it didn't happen I say. :director:

Seems to me the OP has cast his rod and line with a very tantalising bait in the thread title. Most us, unable to resist such a delectable morsel, have taken the bait with enthusiasm only to find it is less than tasty, lacking in substance and a bit off frankly..and consequently spat the hook out.. :protest:

Maybe OP will have some fresh, live bait for us? :please:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"Have you ever considered the possibility that many people dont like many of your posts."

If that becomes a criteria on this forum, you will endanger yourself.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

I must rmemeber not to scratch my nuts anymore while waiting for a burger, but when you got an itch you have to scratch it. better than a khmer picking his zits or nose
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

pczz wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 11:21 am I must rmemeber not to scratch my nuts anymore while waiting for a burger, but when you got an itch you have to scratch it. better than a khmer picking his zits or nose
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

explorer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:48 am Gavin Mac: Have you ever considered the possibility that many people dont like many of your posts.

Consider the idea of only discussing things which people may be interested in reading about.

Consider only posting things which are true.

Get your brain out of the gutter.
It was an accusation posted in a public Facebook group. How many threads do we have here where people post photos of someone here or on Facebook and say "this guy scammed me?"

No one complains about those threads "Let's delete the threads!"

Unless I start the thread discussing a public accusation against someone, then we get the same tired tropes in response of "Cam Nivag's just a Khmer440 saboteur trying to ruin things here."

Also, blurry photo or not, that guy totally looks like a Floridian who would rub one out in Burger King.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Did this guy have a whopper?
explorer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by explorer »

Gavin Mac:

Why dont you get involved in anything in real life which is positive, uplifting and beneficial to someone?

Then when you post on this forum, post things which are positive, uplifting and beneficial for people who read this forum.
## I thought I knew all the answers, but they changed all the questions. ##
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic