I Miss the Thumbs Down Option

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: I Miss the Thumbs Down Option

Post by TOG »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:07 pm The attacked poster wouldn't die, but eventually after enough down-votes would become severely disabled and only able to type one word per post.

You mean like Gonk?
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:32 pm
JUDGEDREDD wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:00 pm Perhaps make negging anonymous?

*Laughs in anonymity*
Careful what you wish for.... that could trigger a calamity =@

Upvotes are now downvotes, pass it on!
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:56 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:32 pm
JUDGEDREDD wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:00 pm Perhaps make negging anonymous?

*Laughs in anonymity*
Careful what you wish for.... that could trigger a calamity =@

Upvotes are now downvotes, pass it on!
Can't give you an upvote then... :cry:
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

I'm going to register a GoFundMe page for adopting the number of cats as we have active posters and rent an apartment for them. Then there will be a webcam livestream and everytime somebody gets downvoted I will go and kick the cat named after the downvoted poster. When your cat dies you must register a new username.
Sherman's mate
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Sherman's mate »

fax wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:02 am I'm going to register a GoFundMe page for adopting the number of cats as we have active posters and rent an apartment for them. Then there will be a webcam livestream and everytime somebody gets downvoted I will go and kick the cat named after the downvoted poster. When your cat dies you must register a new username.
Of cause this apartment of yours, will have to be above a Chinese takeaway, being self-sufficient is what the GoFundMe crowed is looking for nowadays.
Then, to give someone a serve will have an entirely different meaning. :stir:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

fax wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:02 am I'm going to register a GoFundMe page for adopting the number of cats as we have active posters and rent an apartment for them. Then there will be a webcam livestream and everytime somebody gets downvoted I will go and kick the cat named after the downvoted poster. When your cat dies you must register a new username.
Funny. you must be the only expat who hates pussy so much.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I like dat pussy but I don't like dem cats.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Something that might have escaped our glorious moderator's attention is this - you can actually upvote someone and call them a twat at the same time. I understand that it totally degrades the whole "thumbs up" feature to the extent where it all becomes meaningless. So fuck you anyway. Like Cee Lo said.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Lol
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Point of order judge... It's one thing to say 'fook off with your responses' and another to say 'fook you'. The former is attacking the bahaviour whereas the latter is a personal attack.. :mrgreen:

Probably explains why you never (rarely?) see these little smilie guys :fingerwave: :fingerwave: :fingerwave: :fingerwave: :fingerwave: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic