Saudi NGO Donates to Poor and New Muslims in Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Saudi NGO Donates to Poor and New Muslims in Cambodia

Post by hanno »

pczz wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:06 pmWhat is far more scarey for me though is the appearance of what look like mormons with their ties and bicycles and crsip white shirt roaming the streets around BKK1 to BKK3 and accross to Olympic :stir:
They've been around for years. The Missus dragged some home one day because "they are such nice people". I booted them out and will probably rot in Mormon hell (along with the Brexiters).
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Saudi NGO Donates to Poor and New Muslims in Cambodia

Post by pczz »

hanno wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:37 pm
pczz wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:06 pmWhat is far more scarey for me though is the appearance of what look like mormons with their ties and bicycles and crsip white shirt roaming the streets around BKK1 to BKK3 and accross to Olympic :stir:
They've been around for years. The Missus dragged some home one day because "they are such nice people". I booted them out and will probably rot in Mormon hell (along with the Brexiters).
brexiters shoudl be sentenced to three years hard labour in the fields after they have removed the hard working east europeans. Really pissing me off. i intend to go and get my residence sorted somewhere in europe before 29th. France lets you get residence and yoiu keep it unless you are out for more than 2 years, other countries not so generous
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic