Khmer Man Beaten in Incident with Barang Chick in Sexy Clothes

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Khmer Man Beaten in Incident with Barang Chick in Sexy Clothes

Post by prahocalypse now »

It happened on the corner of St. 51 and St. 154.

A Khmer man got into a verbal altercation with some foreigners, including a beautiful blonde woman wearing sexy clothes.

The Khmer man got pushed to the ground and injured.

He ended up shirtless and bleeding and he may have also pissed himself.

http://www.arey-news.com/archives/288970
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Khmer Man Beaten in Incident with Barang Chick in Sexy Clothes

Post by Ravensnest »

I hope the beautiful comment was driven by sarcasm. Lol.

I dont care what country she is in she should not be dressed like that in public. Call me old school or whatever.
Still here, in country...
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

The standards on this forum are pretty low when it comes to women. "Sexy clothes"? "Smoking hot chick"?

This lady looks like a strumpet and my definition of "sexy clothes" is obviously quite different.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

The description of the girl as beautiful and her clothes as sexy come from the Cambodian news article.

Personally, I think she is dressed like a cheap hooker.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Lets play guess the nationality. Stereotype sare bad but sometimes you gotta go with what you can see
She could be english but looks like she may be bra less which is what could have caused the offence to the khmer guy, so i think probably not
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Ravensnest wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:49 am I hope the beautiful comment was driven by sarcasm. Lol.

I dont care what country she is in she should not be dressed like that in public. Call me old school or whatever.
I think she thought being in in her working clothes was ok! :D

Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

prahocalypse now wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:38 am It happened on the corner of St. 51 and St. 154.

A Khmer man got into a verbal altercation with some foreigners, including a beautiful blonde woman wearing sexy clothes.

The Khmer man got pushed to the ground and injured.

He ended up shirtless and bleeding and he may have also pissed himself.

http://www.arey-news.com/archives/288970
I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but shit man, this broad is a solid 1 (participation point). Beautiful blonde? Sexy clothes? For Cambodian standards, maybe. damn ol girl is gross! Must be Ellis' step sister or something!
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

You don’t need to quote the whole article. We know to what you are referring to.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Post by Queef »

davegorman wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:58 am You don’t need to quote the whole article. We know to what you are referring to.
Ok froggy. Just sit back and enjoy the double dose of chunky/ poorly dressed blondie.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Queef wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:27 am
davegorman wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:58 am You don’t need to quote the whole article. We know to what you are referring to.
Ok froggy. Just sit back and enjoy the double dose of chunky/ poorly dressed blondie.
When I become moderator I’m going to put you on mod review.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic