Khmer Man Beaten in Incident with Barang Chick in Sexy Clothes

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Khmer Man Beaten in Incident with Barang Chick in Sexy Clothes

Post by Brody »

Khartoum wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:37 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:39 am A few years ago there was a white chick plying her trade at Sorya mall wearing sexy clothes like that. :chin:
Russian hooker, IIRC
Oh, man. How did I miss that.

One of the freakiest sexual encounters I've ever had was with a Russian hooker. I was on deployment to Incirlik AB Turkey which had a nice klatch of Russian hooks nearby.

This one put her tongue so far up my ass I thought she was trying to dig out a corn kernel. My eyes rolled back in my head. Highly recommended.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

hanno wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:43 pm

I can indeed often guess the nationality. Dress is usually a good indicator.....
Ethnicity too? I've read that you Krauts are adept at that.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Easy to pour scorn on the woman, her clothes, her tits, but what was the "incident" ? Why is the Khmer guy shirtless, and did he piss himself ? Didn't anyone else wonder whether the guy might have aggressed her, or tried to rob her, and she stood up for herself ?
She might be inappropriately dressed according to some people, but this is hardly outrageous. Ask Jamie (or others here) how women dress to go out at night in the north of England. That's pretty standard. It doesn't make her a hooker.

Not enough info to judge what happened IMO. :popcorn: Calling Pieman ?
Khartoum
Expatriate
Sudan

Post by Khartoum »

prahocalypse now wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:42 pm
Khartoum wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:37 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:39 am A few years ago there was a white chick plying her trade at Sorya mall wearing sexy clothes like that. :chin:
Russian hooker, IIRC
Did she have broken teeth?
No, only broken English
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

Spot the pikey.
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Three yanks and three Brits. Derbyshire, Watford and London!

Maybe the dag is a pikey?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Irish or Scottish.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

My mate just told me pikeys can be English too. I’m guessing there also must be Welsh and Scottish pikeys too.

He also said “It’s bollocks” which I’ve no idea if it’s good, bad or indifferent.
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

davegorman wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:35 pm My mate just told me pikeys can be English too. I’m guessing there also must be Welsh and Scottish pikeys too.

He also said “It’s bollocks” which I’ve no idea if it’s good, bad or indifferent.

Its just a slang derogatory name for the travelling community here in the uk. Could well mean something else in the states..
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

la8rat wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:44 pm
davegorman wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:35 pm My mate just told me pikeys can be English too. I’m guessing there also must be Welsh and Scottish pikeys too.

Its just a slang derogatory name for the travelling community here in the uk. Could well mean something else in the states..
Don't patronize this guy la8rat.

He knows what this all means...his devastating sense of humor can only be British...he must think it's super hilarious to create the CEO persona of a Frenchman or whatever the hell he is doing.

Uproarious :thumb:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic