Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

Post by fax »

StroppyChops wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:57 pm
fax wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:45 pm
doktor_d wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:09 pm I can't even see a video window as I have everything facebook blocked
Why is that a CEO problem? You know that it doesn't work because you disabled it and you know the way to make it work is to enable it.
I nailed your shop door shut, and now I can't get into your shop, and it's your fault. What kind of stupid shop is this, anyway?
I put a blanket on my TV and now I can't see the picture. Please explain everything that happens in your movie.
doktor_d
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

Post by doktor_d »

I guess I derailed the thread :D Seeing as there's no other replies other than Jerry Atrick's I guess I should bow out and keep it on topic.

Oh wait..

I guess there is a couple of other replies as well.. but I can't see them. I forgot that in addition to the ad-blocker, I also have the moron-blocker on. Oh well. I guess I'm just going to have to accept that if I choose to keep the ad-blocker and the moron-blocker on, I will miss a few posts and threads now and then..
Alcohol is necessary so that a man can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed by the facts
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Please reply through mailed post because my phone is off and I can't use the CEO website.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

doktor_d wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:13 pm
I guess there is a couple of other replies as well.. but I can't see them. I forgot that in addition to the ad-blocker, I also have the moron-blocker on. Oh well. I guess I'm just going to have to accept that if I choose to keep the ad-blocker and the moron-blocker on, I will miss a few posts and threads now and then..
:plus1: Yep. You got it.
I had the same problem for a while, not seeing some videos, so I do get where you are coming from. Then I changed my blocking system one day and now I can see just about everything. :shock:
I also understand your allergy to fbook. It is not free, and once you join you can never leave, (tune in Hotel California music), so yeah, you make your choices.
Some days I don't even have internet, or water or electricity for that matter. But that comes from choices that I've made, so yeah. :dm:

(Lol, don't even know if you will read this. How long is your blocked-moron list ? I should be on it if you hate emojis too. :D )
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:11 pm Some days I don't even have internet, or water or electricity for that matter. But that comes from choices that I've made, so yeah. :dm:
Do you live in SIhanoukville?
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

doktor_d wrote:There were a lot more roadtrip and travel threads.. restaurant reviews.. history, culture, language discussions etc. These days there's very little of that.
Maybe a topic that deserves it’s own thread.

As for me, I continue to post about experiences as I see them through my own eyes, ears, and thoughts. Do I get heckled or critiqued for it? Sure. Especially by the old hands that know it all. The keyboard warriors can find me boring all they want. It doesn’t bother me much.

I don’t post to make them happy, it’s to make me happy. I find it a therapeutic balance to the grind of daily life. The ex’s are worse - ex boss, ex job, ex bird - a lot worse then the harshest critics on CEO.

The meaning of life for me is being happy. I’ve spent most of my life searching for happiness. Part of my happiness is CEO.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

I saw a crop top wearing red head standing at the corner of the riverside and Street 118(?) a couple of days holding a rolling suitcase like she was waiting for a bus there. It could have been Stylish, but she looks very different without the fake eyelashes and makeup and I wasn't sure.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:23 am
doktor_d wrote:There were a lot more roadtrip and travel threads.. restaurant reviews.. history, culture, language discussions etc. These days there's very little of that.
Maybe a topic that deserves it’s own thread.

As for me, I continue to post about experiences as I see them through my own eyes, ears, and thoughts. Do I get heckled or critiqued for it? Sure. Especially by the old hands that know it all. The keyboard warriors can find me boring all they want. It doesn’t bother me much.

I don’t post to make them happy, it’s to make me happy. I find it a therapeutic balance to the grind of daily life. The ex’s are worse - ex boss, ex job, ex bird - a lot worse then the harshest critics on CEO.

The meaning of life for me is being happy. I’ve spent most of my life searching for happiness. Part of my happiness is CEO.
“Grind of daily life”?
Isn’t that what left behind?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Cam Nivag wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:47 pm I saw a crop top wearing red head standing at the corner of the riverside and Street 118(?) a couple of days holding a rolling suitcase like she was waiting for a bus there. It could have been Stylish, but she looks very different without the fake eyelashes and makeup and I wasn't sure.
This vital snippet of information looks like it should be far away from Kampot and on a more stylish thread. There was a member there recently asking for updates.. :voilent1:

Edit: oh wait, after i posted this i see the stylish thread is clogged up with a recent rant
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic