Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
doktor_d
Expatriate
Sweden

Re: Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

Post by doktor_d »

Why not just move this whole forum to faecesbook if the majority of what's posted on here is a link to faecesbook? A site that is blocking the content for anyone that does not have an account and/or cares about their privacy..

Alcohol is necessary so that a man can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed by the facts
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Smoking Hot Barang Chick Scams Kampot Minimart Out of $2 Worth of Soft Drinks

Post by Brody »

I agree. I don't use Bookface so this is also a minor annoyance for me at times, on CEO.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

fax wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:12 am
clutchcargo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:37 am
Spigzy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:32 am I see that she smokes, but how can you tell from the video that she's hot?
OP literary licence... :mrgreen:
Of course she's hot. She's in a Cambodian fan ventilated minimart getting cold drinks. It must be like 30 degrees in there
:D

StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

doktor_d wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:50 pm Why not just move this whole forum to faecesbook if the majority of what's posted on here is a link to faecesbook? A site that is blocking the content for anyone that does not have an account and/or cares about their privacy..
You won't like this, then. I suggest you don't click it. https://www.facebook.com/LittleBookHugeDiscounts/
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
doktor_d
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by doktor_d »

It's more that I don't get it.. Why have a public forum, open to all.. partly funded by ads - where you'd want as many people as possible to see what is posted and have them take part in the conversation so as to generate even more traffic and activity on the site - but then post links to another site that aggressively closes off most of the information on it to people who are registered users so they can harvest as much traffic, data, and ad revenue from that traffic/those users as possible.

It makes no sense to me to drive away the "customers" of your business to another website. I would have thought it would be of interest to the ceo owners to keep as much traffic as possible on site.
Alcohol is necessary so that a man can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed by the facts
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

You think CEO is driving customers to Facebook? lol

You're still here. Did you click that Facebook link? Don't click that link. You will be banned
doktor_d
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by doktor_d »

I'm here less and less because faecesbook links give me nothing. I either can't see them because they get blocked in my browser like on the picture I posted earlier or I leave this site via a link and am told I have to log in to to see what's there.. Which means there's less and less value here for me and others that have no interest in entering the "privacy rape dungeon" that is faecesbook..

By reducing the amount of information that's on here and moving more and more of it over to faecesbook via links they are in effect giving away their ad money (however much or little that is) to faecesbook and potentially in the long run losing ceo-posters that no longer see the need to log in to a forum just to see faecesbook links.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Kuroneko wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:37 pm
fax wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:12 am
clutchcargo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:37 am
Spigzy wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:32 am I see that she smokes, but how can you tell from the video that she's hot?
OP literary licence... :mrgreen:
Of course she's hot. She's in a Cambodian fan ventilated minimart getting cold drinks. It must be like 30 degrees in there
:D

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

i wouldn't say smoking hot, looked a bit out of shape and titless to me. if the primate in the middle with the stupid looking helmet was plugging her id say hes doing ok for himself though.
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

doktor_d wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:50 pm Why not just move this whole forum to faecesbook if the majority of what's posted on here is a link to faecesbook? A site that is blocking the content for anyone that does not have an account and/or cares about their privacy..
[Mod edit: Attacking fellow members and calling them 'poofs' etc is not needed here. Mod Preview as well, as this is nothing new from you. Thanks.]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic