Elsewhere on the Internet today

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Elsewhere on the Internet today

Post by Born-Confused »

ryoon wrote:well the avatar is congruent with the poster being British and right wing
Well - you've got half right - obviously geography and world leaders aren't your strong point - sorry, maybe if I put a pair of tits up, you would recognise those :facepalm:
ryoon
Expatriate

Post by ryoon »

Maybe I don't get your sense of humour - it sucks big time! And I don't think I'm the only one!

Well little man who is not KIR, if you don't get my sense of humor how do you know it sucks ?

Yes - I do like being in charge!

Man what a surprise, not easy to see as you never made constructive suggestion so far, only manage to initiate flam ware with other poster.
No problem every forum needs its trolls, it seems that we leave Stain on the "other" place.

I'm happy that there is a new forum to browse through - my point still stands - make it what it is for it's own, and quit complaining how the other site did this to me, or did that to him. If you don't like what they did, then stop acting like a kindergarten kid, but then again, you are the one who is still going through prepubescence as you want to see tits and ass all the time --> :thumb:

Dear not KIR did you notice how much of the forum (not to mention my own posts) is not about the other place ? Why do you focus on the this small minority and more particularly on the two post were mention of both OD and KIR (and more specifically KIR latest amusing faux pas :lol: ) . For someone who is happy to have a new forum to browse through you seems to have quite a centric set of interest on this one.

Damn - mask has been removed by someone whose balls are dropping :oops:

Ha so this is the part which is suppose make me react and detoured the attention of your real motivation MR not KIR ? And this kind of technic work ? Honestly ? Seems you are someone used to have no real confrontation to your point of view, either because you suppress it (like by banning poster for example) or because you evolve in a low competition, low performance demanding field.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

It's defintiely someone's sockpppet for the other forum. My guess is Jackie Camry or some other wankstain. Who cares? He doesn't matter. He was a twat there and still a twat here.

And taking a thread directly from the other forum is pathetic.
Last edited by Soi Dog on Mon May 26, 2014 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

Fuck me dude - look back at your posts - 1/3 of them are about or connected with the other forum.......
Oh shit, now I'm doing it - enough from me! Really hate responding to retards.....
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

Soi Dog wrote:It's defintiely someone's sockpppet for the other forum. My guess is Jackie Camry or some other wankstain. Who cares? He doesn't matter. He was a twat there and still a twat here.

And taking a thread from the other forum, picture of Snowy included, is pathetic.

Where did I post a picture?? Pathetic?? Did you know him? Have some respect little man!
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Born-Confused wrote:
Soi Dog wrote:It's defintiely someone's sockpppet for the other forum. My guess is Jackie Camry or some other wankstain. Who cares? He doesn't matter. He was a twat there and still a twat here.

And taking a thread from the other forum, picture of Snowy included, is pathetic.

Where did I post a picture?? Pathetic?? Did you know him? Have some respect little man!
Don't bring a great man into your pathetic little squabble.

People are upset about losing a good friend. Show some respect.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

kiwiincambodia wrote:People are upset about losing a good friend. Show some respect.
This. Big time.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Soi Dog wrote:
Many of our threads will overlap, no doubt.

I seem to recall more than one place reporting/blogging/investigating/debating about Malaysia's missing plane.

I actually heard about his death on Facebook first. Rest in Peace.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Soi Dog wrote:
Many of our threads will overlap, no doubt.

I seem to recall more than one place reporting/blogging/investigating/debating about Malaysia's missing plane.

I actually heard about his death on Facebook first. Rest in Peace.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

General Mackevili wrote: I seem to recall more than one place reporting/blogging/investigating/debating about Malaysia's missing plane.
Taking news events off media outlets is different from taking threads directly off that other forum. If people continually copy K440 threads onto here and use the exact same pictures used over there, then what's the point?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic