James Whitlow (aka Whildlow) is scamming local restaurants

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: James Whitlow (aka Whildlow) is scamming local restaurants

Post by John Bingham »

I expected all the foreign residents to form an armed posse to hunt down those who cheat restaurants and guesthouses, why hasn't it happened? :roll:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

John Bingham wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:40 am I expected all the foreign residents to form an armed posse to hunt down those who cheat restaurants and guesthouses, why hasn't it happened? :roll:
Indeed, these riff raff petty crims are a scourge and should be excised from the community for sullying the good name of fine, upstanding expats in PP. Once hunted down, they should be hung, drawn and quartered and put on public display as a warning to other potential offenders. :evil6:
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I'm sure there are 'people' somewhere that could do a job for you. But those are probably the same people you would rather not know. Too bad, because I could have used 'that guy' once or twice myself.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

RickyBobby wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:40 am I'm sure there are 'people' somewhere that could do a job for you. But those are probably the same people you would rather not know. Too bad, because I could have used 'that guy' once or twice myself.
The A Team?
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

John Bingham wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:40 am I expected all the foreign residents to form an armed posse to hunt down those who cheat restaurants and guesthouses, why hasn't it happened? :roll:
They tough talking posse is too busy beating up and castrating all the foreign pedophiles.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

davegorman wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:04 am the reason is he/they don’t pick on people who will retaliate with extreme prejudice and/or are not gullible/trusting.
No the reason is those who make threats in Cambodia are past their primetime and have such giant heavy egos that after carrying it down the stairs they need a cigarette to catch their breath.

You would think the lack of elevators in Daun Penh would help but no, the Angkor is too powerful.

They sit in $200 apartments and slag off explorer whenever he makes a post.
SiemReaper1
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SiemReaper1 »

Is this the Cambodian online keyboard warrior posse you're referring to .LOL
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

SiemReaper1 wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:39 pm
Is this the Cambodian online keyboard warrior posse you're referring to .LOL
ImageImageImage
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

They're probably in tourist area like 278
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

fax wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 8:00 am They're probably in tourist area like 278
Well what are you waiting for? Go get them tough guy.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic