Living in deepest darkest rural Cambodia

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Re: Living in deepest darkest rural Cambodia

Post by The Seawolf »

I am not sure what troll/baiting threads you are referring to from this morning. ?

I guess everyone uses forums for different reasons. For me its something I do quickly whilst at work, not a reflection of my true self, often tongue in cheek, sometimes deliberately obnoxious, sometimes true and always light hearted and not serious.

I don't think anyone is a tosser on here, including you, as I don't think of forum activity in those terms.

Take a load off and have a beer.

:beer2:
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

I find Seawolf absolutely fascinating. Truly a man that has enjoyed every fruit in the orchard and has maintained a remarkable amount of positions. While I can't say I see even a little of myself in him, I am sure many men have. I wonder if being a dry bob made his time in the FFL any more pleasurable and when he deserted did he regret leaving his fellow legionnaires behind?
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:12 pm I am not sure what troll/baiting threads you are referring to from this morning. ?
Probably the one where you were lying about inviting 2 random lesbians for a threesome.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

fax wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:15 pm
The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:12 pm I am not sure what troll/baiting threads you are referring to from this morning. ?
Probably the one where you were lying about inviting 2 random lesbians for a threesome.
Kissing lesbians in a Laos gym, mind you.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Being a dry bob was of zero help as there wasn't a cricket team.

Yes I did regret leaving and felt huge shame. I still feel a degree of guilt and I have never referred to myself as an 'ancien' (someone who completed the 5 years) and in the real world I keep it to myself. I would have loved to have done the 5 years. The reality was I wasn't physically up for it - due to my feet. In fact I very nearly failed the initial medical as the doctor said 'les pieds, peut etre une probleme' as my feet are long and narrow. I was constantly having foot injuries.

A few months after deserting I was sectioned under the mental health act. I spent 2 months in the loony bin. This is hardly bragging. I am just being candid.
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:17 pm
fax wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:15 pm
Kissing lesbians in a Laos gym, mind you.
It was after the gym. Not in the gym. They were kissing on the cheek rather than with tongues. One was clearly a dyke and the other wasn't. They were both extremely attractive. I asked them to go to a hotel (not a threesome, I was planning on a bit of voyeurism). I got laughed at in my face and called various names. I felt acutely embarrassed and skulked off with my tail between my legs and spend the evening cringing.

Again - how is this bragging?

And if it was a lie the story would have been 'they said yes and we went to a hotel...the first one slipped off her dress, revealing her pert breasts etc....etc....'

Not sure where that thread went and I am surprised it was deleted.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:30 pm I got laughed at in my face and called various names.
No surprises there.
The Seawolf
BANNED
Vietnam

Post by The Seawolf »

fax wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:31 pm
The Seawolf wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:30 pm I got laughed at in my face and called various names.
No surprises there.
Yes but if you don't ask you don't get. It was worth asking even if they did look at me like I was some dirty old man and laughed in my face.
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Locked Previous topicNext topic