White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Clutch Cargo »

White Woman Is Abusing Tan Injections To 'Change Her Race' And Have Black Babies With Her White Husband

Martina Big was a white German model before she decided to take Melanotan injections for two years. And, yeah, those boobs are fake, too.

Every day we stray further and further away from the light of God. Just when we thought that maybe in 2019 people will stop being absolute morons, we heard about Martina Big on This Morning. Only three years back, Martina Big was a white, blonde German 'model' who admired the beauty of black women. In fact, she admires them so much, she decided to be one and 'change her race' "What the f**k???" Yeah. Martina has been taking tan injections since the last two years, making her skin look darker and now identifies as a black woman.

Not only that, she took a trip to Kenya to learn about the black community's culture. She got 'baptized' in Nyeri and adopted a Kenyan name - Malaika Mkubwa, which stands for ‘Big Angel’ in Swahili, reported a local source. She also posted a video of her, um, ceremony on Facebook in which a man can be heard saying, " Malaika Mkubwa, you are now a new creature in Jesus’ name.” Oh, okay then.

“Today I would like to tell you about a highlight of my Kenya trip. My church baptism to a real African woman. One of my Kenyan friends told her pastor about my transformation to a black woman and told him how much I wanted to become a true African woman. He invited me to his church in Nyeri. There he baptized me to the name Malaika Kubwa,” she posted. Other than her fake color, her lips and breasts are fake too.

Martina has spent hundreds of millions to look like how she does now. After several surgical procedures and implants, her breasts weight about 12 Kgs and she is known as the woman with the biggest boobs in Europe. Not to mention, getting tan injections is hazardous and even banned in several countries but Big had them anyway to change her skin color. She recently appeared on the famous British show This Morning and revealed that since she's a black woman now, her babies will be black too.

She's married to a white man named Michael, who, too, is willing to undergo the same tanning process and together they believe they can make black babies. She told the hosts of the show Holly Willoughby and John Barrowman that her doctor has told her that the couple can have black babies. "It’s a mix of Michael and me. I’m pretty sure it will be black or milk chocolate or a little bit light, it doesn’t matter."

"My children will be black. We are not having plans, but I am discussing with my doctor to see if my body is okay, will I be able to breastfeed, what the baby will look like," she added. The black-wanna-be couple was spotted wearing traditional African clothing as well which sparked an obvious outrage on Social Media. “#ThisMorning so because she's had skin darkening injections she thinks she will have black babies?! Did I hear her say she doesn't mind if the child is 'milk chocolate'?! OMG!!!” tweeted a viewer.

The show also received major backlash for airing the racist interview. "@thismorning why was #MartinaBig not called out on her racist behaviour? The woman has darkened her skin, identifies as a black woman, and even got baptised as a REAL AFRICAN WOMAN *and even claims tanning injections will make her unborn babies black! Huh?" tweeted an angry viewer along with many others.

But, all this hate still doesn't have an effect on Martina and there's no stopping her, "I had a medical procedure which changed my appearance fundamental. First, my skin goes darker. Then my hair, my eyes, and my eyebrows darkened. Then I noticed that my complete body changed from a Caucasian to a Black woman. Therefore I went in July 2017 to the government and changed my ethnicity official to "Black". I like my new African look very much :) Therefore, I will support my body in the further transformation. I will also change my facial features to African and enlarge my buttocks. Furthermore, my breasts will be even bigger. I hope that the future will bring BIG things :-)," reads her FB page. Watch the incredibly bizarre interview below!

https://apsari.com/white-woman-black-ch ... K1xXDJTKkA
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

As ludicrous as it all is, I find it funny that snowflakes lefties are disoriented: you can't "appropriate" a culture, but you're also allowed to "identify" as just about anything, so why can't she? Can't have it both ways...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by TOG »

Well, strike one up for the looney liberal world we live in.

They banned the black and white minstrel show because it is non PC for white men to dress as blacks yet here we have a real looney tune. Not content with blackening her skin, she has had the most hideous breast implants I have ever seen.

Certifiable? You bet.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

Brave new world. Where everyone can be, what they are talked into to be. I guess that’s a result of today’s mass manipulation at its finest. Becoming successful part of the society is outdated propaganda it seems. The flavor of the month is vanilla coated with choco. Have a try. No offense to any race. I wonder she doesn’t have an African bf or husband.
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

DrRawBlueGreen wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:41 am Have a try. No offense to any race.
I for one find it highly offensive. She is disrespecting her white heritage.

That is the problem with this liberal world. Every race and creed except white Christians can say and do what they like.

If she is acceptable in today's world, then bring back the Black and White Minstrel Show.

Let's face it, she is a few cards short of a deck.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

TOG wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:14 am
DrRawBlueGreen wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:41 am Have a try. No offense to any race.
That is the problem with this liberal world. Every race and creed except white Christians can say and do what they like.
Are you for real. Most powerful countries who also rule the world are ruled by “white Christians” . Man your people are in charge now. You are not really complaining about the status of the “white people”, do you?
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Hmm, maybe look up phenotype vs genotype first, love. She's no Lolo Ferrari:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

cptrelentless wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:55 am Hmm, maybe look up phenotype vs genotype first, love. She's no Lolo Ferrari:

From Google:
2017 Martina Big confirmed, in the Swedish television show Outsiders, that she had the biggest breasts in Europe, employing a water displacement test.[5]
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

TOG wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:14 am
I for one find it highly offensive. She is disrespecting her white heritage.

If she is acceptable in today's world, then bring back the Black and White Minstrel Show.

Let's face it, she is a few cards short of a deck.
I for one find it highly offensive. You find it highly offensive that a women whom you have never met and by your own estimation is a few cards short of a full deck, living half 1/2 way around the world would prefer to be black than white is disrespecting her white heritage? Brother you have set the offensive bar a tad low.

As to your infatuation with minstrel show / blackface.. Florida Secretary of State Mike Ertel (R) just resigned from his position after only a month on the job after pictures of him surfaced "blackfaced". While not illegal it is socially unacceptable in civilized society. May I suggest you tape your eyes to slant and wonder the streets of the KOW and see what kind of response you get.

I strongly suspect that if you were to research a little , you will find the majority of the 50 richest in the world are white and christian. Christianity is practiced by 1/3 of world and whites ( non latinos ) make up about 8% of the worlds inhabitants. White Christians are actually doing very well as a demographic.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Some people just needed a silly smack earlier in life. This one and giraffe girl obviously didn't have anyone that cared for them enough to do it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic