White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by pczz »

TOG wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:54 am
pczz wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:29 am ???? Hm. there are some who would say that believing in god, resurrection and people walking on water are signs of being a few cards short of a deck. i am suprised that a chrisitn would be so judgemental. Each to his own. there are all sorts of short decks out their, Trump supporters, brexit supporters, creationists, people who think the moon is cheese. I dont give a damn so long as thye do not interfere in my life and klingon worship
Why do you suppose I am a Chrisitn? As a surname, there are quiet a few famous Chrisitn's but I am not one of them.

You have forgotten to add Hillary Rodham Clinton and Remain supporters to your list of short decks.

In the end it's all relative and just opinions.
In your post that i originally responded too you said
"That is the problem with this liberal world. Every race and creed except white Christians can say and do what they like. " which i took, aqppparently wrongly'as an indication that you were a white christian.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Update on Martina.. :bigeyes:

https://www.martina-big.com/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic