White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

You did quote me.
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

DrRawBlueGreen wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:38 pm You did quote me.
i didnt :Search:
i asked the thread a question, it wasnt directed at anyone...
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 am whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I guess some people have no issue as to what this woman, MJ or a ladyboy does with their body and mind. OTH I think others would take the view it is a betrayal of their original identity..
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:01 pm I guess some people have no issue as to what this woman, MJ or a ladyboy does with their body and mind. OTH I think others would take the view it is a betrayal of their original identity..
i think people should mind their own business, this generation of SJW/political correctness and all that fuckery really grinds me lol :plus1:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

The only time I took offence was ladyboys grabbing my arm on the way home alone from Walking Street with way too many drinks under my belt.. :nono: :plus1:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:49 pm The only time I took offence was ladyboys grabbing my arm on the way home alone from Walking Street with way too many drinks under my belt.. :nono: :plus1:
but i wouldnt have took offence if you decided to betray the male race and took her home for some rumpy pumpy :beer3:
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:50 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:49 pm The only time I took offence was ladyboys grabbing my arm on the way home alone from Walking Street with way too many drinks under my belt.. :nono: :plus1:
but i wouldnt have took offence if you decided to betray the male race and took her home for some rumpy pumpy :beer3:
Yep, it's the unsolicited grabbing that is the issue :beer3:
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:46 pm
DrRawBlueGreen wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:38 pm You did quote me.
i didnt :Search:
i asked the thread a question, it wasnt directed at anyone...
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 am whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
Ok, if you say so
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:01 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:50 pm
Yep, it's the unsolicited grabbing that is the issue :beer3:
maybe the ladyboy was a irish traveller in a past life lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic