White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by fax »

True knowledge lies in one line posts.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: White woman takes injections to change her race and have black babies with her white husband

Post by Sidewalker »

Kayve wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:22 pm Everyday we stray further from God :bow:
I hope so :thumb:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

This woman needs mental help. We live in an age of self identity. We can self identify our gender, just by saying so. A while ago, Rachael Dolezal got into the media for self identifying as a black person even though she was born a blonde little girl of Swedish heritage. They just did a documentary on it. Another guy now not only identifies as a woman, but a Filipino.

It gets even worse, as if rejecting your own sex or race isn't enough, some people reject an appendage, and only feel normal once its removed.

The woman of the year 2 years ago was Bruce Jenner. Men are even better at being women than women. And this is having huge implications in sports. Trans athletes are now winning in all categories. Feminists are welcoming with open arms, I don't get it; isn't now Jenner on that trashy show "The View?

This will have to be rectified, and the solution is that the categories will be divided by chromosomes, and not Gender, seeing as that word and meaning has been hijacked.

I just read that a guy wants to identify as 20 years younger and wants his legal documents altered. Why not? Its a slippery slope.

Myself, I identify as an attack helicopter.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

RickyBobby wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:59 am This woman needs mental help. We live in an age of self identity. We can self identify our gender, just by saying so. A while ago, Rachael Dolezal got into the media for self identifying as a black person even though she was born a blonde little girl of Swedish heritage. They just did a documentary on it. Another guy now not only identifies as a woman, but a Filipino.

It gets even worse, as if rejecting your own sex or race isn't enough, some people reject an appendage, and only feel normal once its removed.

The woman of the year 2 years ago was Bruce Jenner. Men are even better at being women than women. And this is having huge implications in sports. Trans athletes are now winning in all categories. Feminists are welcoming with open arms, I don't get it; isn't now Jenner on that trashy show "The View?

This will have to be rectified, and the solution is that the categories will be divided by chromosomes, and not Gender, seeing as that word and meaning has been hijacked.

I just read that a guy wants to identify as 20 years younger and wants his legal documents altered. Why not? Its a slippery slope.

Myself, I identify as an attack helicopter.
We live in an age of self identity. Actually self identity refers to the global understanding a person has of themselves. Self Identity is composed of relatively permanent self-assessments, such as personality attributes, knowledge of one's skills and abilities, one's occupation and hobbies, and awareness of one's physical attributes. We live in an age of non binary gender identification.

In your opinion someone who identifies as a race or gender other than what they are born as is bad but someone that physically alters their body is worse. Removing a penis is the lowest in your point of view. For the life of me I can t understand where your parameters of thought. Do you despise men who dress as women? homosexuals? men who alter their appearance with wigs or prosthetic devices if they were born without a limb? I have a penis and believe it to be a magical appendage but I think you focus on the penis as if it were sacred. Do fake tits offend you ? if I were to have my penis augmented or tattooed would that cross the line in your moral playing field?

The View may be trashy in your opinion but has been on television for some 22 years and has won 30 Emmy awards. Obviously your opinion of what trash tv is has been a commercial success as it was capitalised to do. Perhaps this should be an epiphany that your views may not be completely in step with the rest of society.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

Sidewalker wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:12 pm
Kayve wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:22 pm Everyday we stray further from God :bow:
I hope so :thumb:
Please point to the part of the doll where the priest touched you.
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

TOG wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:14 am
DrRawBlueGreen wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:41 am Have a try. No offense to any race.
I for one find it highly offensive. She is disrespecting her white heritage.

That is the problem with this liberal world. Every race and creed except white Christians can say and do what they like.

If she is acceptable in today's world, then bring back the Black and White Minstrel Show.

Let's face it, she is a few cards short of a deck.
???? Hm. there are some who would say that believing in god, resurrection and people walking on water are signs of being a few cards short of a deck. i am suprised that a chrisitn would be so judgemental. Each to his own. there are all sorts of short decks out their, Trump supporters, brexit supporters, creationists, people who think the moon is cheese. I dont give a damn so long as thye do not interfere in my life and klingon worship
TOG
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by TOG »

pczz wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 1:29 am ???? Hm. there are some who would say that believing in god, resurrection and people walking on water are signs of being a few cards short of a deck. i am suprised that a chrisitn would be so judgemental. Each to his own. there are all sorts of short decks out their, Trump supporters, brexit supporters, creationists, people who think the moon is cheese. I dont give a damn so long as thye do not interfere in my life and klingon worship
Why do you suppose I am a Chrisitn? As a surname, there are quiet a few famous Chrisitn's but I am not one of them.

You have forgotten to add Hillary Rodham Clinton and Remain supporters to your list of short decks.

In the end it's all relative and just opinions.
You don't stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

This one already is a woman
DrRawBlueGreen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DrRawBlueGreen »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:43 am whats the difference between this woman wanting to look black, and Michael Jackson wanting to look white?
Don’t know exactly. But one thing I know, her kind wasn’t oppressed( because of their color) and enslaved (obviously for their strength). She is a product of today’s politics (see Europe now divided in left and right wings mostly)
“If the world was a girl, I’d stick my d..k in the ground. F..k the World.”

“Borders do not make us safe rather they keep us as slaves”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic