Tennis- the does anyone do...? (2019)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Tennis- the does anyone do...? (2019)

Post by Freightdog »

Whilst bracing myself for the deafening silence and possible barrage of internet style vegetable hurling from the cheap seats, I must ask

Do any of the expats here play tennis? Or know of a suitable location to visit and play. I did a little tease arch on the subject a few months back, thought I had some leads, and found a series of dead ends and one or two closed venues
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: Tennis- the does anyone do...? (2019)

Post by Kuroneko »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:01 pm Whilst bracing myself for the deafening silence and possible barrage of internet style vegetable hurling from the cheap seats, I must ask

Do any of the expats here play tennis? Or know of a suitable location to visit and play. I did a little tease arch on the subject a few months back, thought I had some leads, and found a series of dead ends and one or two closed venues
Did you try these?
We currently run one session a week on Saturday pic-adults1mornings from 10 am to 12 pm at our National Center (same address as the Cambodian Country Club in Street 2004) except when some events are held on our courts. In this case, these sessions unfold on our other site at the Olympic Stadium.http://www.tenniscambodia.com/programs/adult-program/

The first premier indoor tennis and soft tennis court in Cambodia. Welcome to all Tennis players

សូមស្វាគមន៌សំរាប់អ្នកចូលចិត្តលេងកីឡាតិន្នីស យើងខ្ញុំមានទីលានវាយតិន្នីសថ្មីស្រឡាង ព្រមទាំងមានដំបូលការពារថ្ងៃ និងភ្លៀង ដែលអាចឲ្យលោកអ្នករីករាយលេងកម្សាន្ត គ្រប់ពេលចាប់ផ្តើមបើកពីម៉ោង ៥ ព្រឹក ដល់ ៩ យប់ (រៀងរាល់ថ្ងៃ)

Court Fee: $6/Person for 1 hour
Coach Fee: $10/Person for 1 hour
Racket for Rent: $2/Person
https://web.facebook.com/cambodiatennis ... rdc=1&_rdr

JJ SPORTS TENNIS CLUB https://web.facebook.com/JJ-Sports-Tenn ... rdc=1&_rdr
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Tennis- the does anyone do...? (2019)

Post by Freightdog »

I’ll send you a pm....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic