what age do girls stop

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: what age do girls stop

Post by John Bingham »

PIEMAN wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Mr Cynical wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:24 pm What could have been an interesting post lost traction for me when the Pieman wrote " i hardley ever pay these days,there are nice girls about if you look,if not nice on the outside nice on the inside,try eating around Cambodia Tower just after pay day."

Anyone who has ever met or seen this Northern Braggart would know the likelihood of any poor lady giving her wares for free would be in the most desperate of situations, and yet he brags about it.
:beer3: :beer3: and you are?
You still haven't told us where this "Cambodia Tower" is, sort out a brother? :wink:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:15 pm
Mr Cynical wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:24 pm What could have been an interesting post lost traction for me when the Pieman wrote " i hardley ever pay these days,there are nice girls about if you look,if not nice on the outside nice on the inside,try eating around Cambodia Tower just after pay day."

Anyone who has ever met or seen this Northern Braggart would know the likelihood of any poor lady giving her wares for free would be in the most desperate of situations, and yet he brags about it.
You still haven't told us where this "Cambodia Tower" is, sort out a brother? :wink:
Maybe Phnom Penh Tower, has the sky bar above it, not sure of any big eateries around there though
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

Jamie_Lambo wrote:
John Bingham wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:15 pm

Maybe Phnom Penh Tower, has the sky bar above it, not sure of any big eateries around there though
There are loads of staff in and around PP tower. There are a few restaurants catering towards them but they are blue chair type places. There are probably loads of street carts turn up at lunch time too.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I've noticed on monger forums that whenever someone says they are getting it for free, it garners a lot of negative feedback.. Interesting why that is so..

Whilst KOW girls are obviously more traditional and less free spirited than in the west, I also know that Pieman is not pretending to be a hansum young man in the likes of Brad Pitt and has clearly stated that outward appearances are of no great importance to him...rather, what matters is whether the girl has a good heart.

Furthermore, he's mentioned he targets gals in their 30s which in Cambodia means either the girl has been left on the shelf, or she has been married/had kids before and so is largely ignored by mainstream khmer men unless she is rich and attractive. Seems to me some of these girls may well be yearning for some male company and likely to enjoy a blissful night of long forgotten coitus in a nice aircon comfy bed away from their otherwise boring routine..

Good luck to him I say..
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

I wonder if much of the people commenting here actually live here. Phnom Penh tower was sold over a year ago, the hotel had to leave, all commercial rentals are terminated when law provides. its called Prince tower now. What was a commercial building before is now turned into a residential block. Apartments for sale already.
just noise, white noise
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Not sure how long you have lived in the KOW Clutch cargo.
In my limited experience, most of the females in the KOW, that I have met over the age of 30 who no longer work in the bars for whatever reason, the last thing they are looking for is more sex with a cheap old man for free. Having I guess probably spent the previous 10 years having old men 'make love to them' nightly for a relatively small fee.
Your comment "is the only reason some of these girls may well be yearning for some male company and likely to enjoy a blissful night of long forgotten coitus in a nice aircon comfy bed away from their otherwise boring routine" Once again my experience, but our Western Ideas that the ladies of the KOW enjoy coitus seems a naive statemet more so with the ladies who are mixing with Westerners. The aircon and bed is a much more reasonable assumption.

Then shame on the Pieman for taking advantage of their desperation, surely from his Government funded income he could at least have mentioned that he takes them for breakfast to ease his conscience
Captain
BANNED
Afghanistan

Post by Captain »

Brody wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:27 pm
prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:39 pm
Brody wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:26 pm You're pretty clued in on the inner workings of ELT, PN.

Is that where you 'taught', but not English?
no
No offence meant, I'm not all too familiar with the teaching hierarchy in Cambodia but I imagine it goes something like:

bottom rung = tefl jobber - no degree but has a 120 hour tefl cert from some fly-by-night online website.

middle rung = tefl jobber elite - has a degree in underwater basket weaving and 120 tefl cert, so the school trusts you to teach Geography or whatever, with possible promotion to middle management if you last longer than 1 term.

top rung = teacher - subject matter specific degree with teaching certificate/criminal record check.

Which one were you PN?

I worked teaching English and there was a guy from Michigan who had a 4 year degree in welding! And there was a guy from somewhere in the UK that had a 4 year degree in brick laying! Honestly, brick laying is a university degree? And what do these clowns know about English? Thank you.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: i have a self funded pension arsehole :assasin:
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

PIEMAN wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:04 am :stir: i have a self funded pension arsehole :assasin:
“I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really… I was alive.” — Walter White (aka Pieman)
Still here, in country...
khmerhamster
Expatriate
Turkmenistan

Post by khmerhamster »

whiteribbon wrote:I wonder if much of the people commenting here actually live here. Phnom Penh tower was sold over a year ago, the hotel had to leave, all commercial rentals are terminated when law provides. its called Prince tower now. What was a commercial building before is now turned into a residential block. Apartments for sale already.
Are you sure about that?
I do live here and was in the sky bar a month or so ago, I was at VFS in PP tower a month before that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic