what age do girls stop

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: what age do girls stop

Post by Brody »

PIEMAN wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:42 pm :beer3: what about the one,s who buy there certificates in bangkok :please:
They get photographed in their underwear after being picked up by the competent authorities, following a savage attack by a roving band of tuk tuk drivers during which meth was planted on them.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Kind of a weird question. I've attended language schools and studied numerous languages past 18. Learning doesn't stop after high school...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

What could have been an interesting post lost traction for me when the Pieman wrote " i hardley ever pay these days,there are nice girls about if you look,if not nice on the outside nice on the inside,try eating around Cambodia Tower just after pay day."

Anyone who has ever met or seen this Northern Braggart would know the likelihood of any poor lady giving her wares for free would be in the most desperate of situations, and yet he brags about it.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:58 pm Kind of a weird question. I've attended language schools and studied numerous languages past 18. Learning doesn't stop after high school...
i enrolled at a School here aged 29 :D
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

Mr Cynical wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:24 pm What could have been an interesting post lost traction for me when the Pieman wrote " i hardley ever pay these days,there are nice girls about if you look,if not nice on the outside nice on the inside,try eating around Cambodia Tower just after pay day."

Anyone who has ever met or seen this Northern Braggart would know the likelihood of any poor lady giving her wares for free would be in the most desperate of situations, and yet he brags about it.
:beer3: :beer3: and you are?
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

PIEMAN wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:47 pm
Mr Cynical wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:24 pm What could have been an interesting post lost traction for me when the Pieman wrote " i hardley ever pay these days,there are nice girls about if you look,if not nice on the outside nice on the inside,try eating around Cambodia Tower just after pay day."

:beer3: :beer3: and you are?
An extremely disgruntled sausage roll customer, apparently.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Brody wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:05 pm
Haven't you read threads about some gormless pensioner asking where he can send his bar girl to get English lessons so they can converse beyond the "eat rice yet?" level?

Bar girls don't say "Eat rice yet?"

They say "Eat rice already?"

Get it right, Brody.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Cam Nivag wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:21 pm Get it right, Brody.

Never mind that, I'm wondering how this sad-sack made out with getting his "girlfriend" English lessons.

ask-the-expats-questions-answers/intens ... 25702.html

I mean, it really shouldn't have taken too many sessions for her to understand requests like, "Could you put your finger in my ass?" and "Could you take the rent money to the landlord for me? His wife saw me through the window, sitting naked at the computer and now I'm embarrassed to make eye contact with them."
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Your wife must be understanding. Good of you to share your experiences.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic