American frequent visitor to Bangkok demands that EVA Air flight attendants wipe his ass, "mmmmm, deeper, deeper"

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
PhnomRon
Expatriate

American frequent visitor to Bangkok demands that EVA Air flight attendants wipe his ass, "mmmmm, deeper, deeper"

Post by PhnomRon »

Discussed here: https://onemileatatime.com/passenger-crew-wipe-butt/

Excerpt:
Here’s what apparently happened, based on a summary by FlyerTalk member hayzel7773:
  • 2hr30min into the flight, the passenger said he needed to use the business class bathroom (he said he couldn’t fit into the economy bathroom)
    The crew accommodated him, and three flight attendants as well as the purser assisted him to the bathroom

A minute after entering the lavatory, the passenger pushed the call button; when the flight attendant opened the door, his genitals were exposed, but his underwear was still on in the back; he told them they needed to help him take off his underwear, or he’d just go in them

He sat down and spread his leg, exposing his genitals

They tried to close the door, but he objected, claiming he was having shortness of breath from claustrophobia and that they need to keep it open; the crew refused, but kept the door unlocked

15 minutes later he said he was done, and they opened the door to find him still sitting there with his pants at his ankles; “I’m done, you can wipe my butt now.”

The flight attendant objected, and then he berated her, saying she promised to do it, and since she promised she needed to do it or he would just sit on the toilet for the rest of the flight

The crew obliged, realizing they can’t just leave him there the whole flight, so they threw a blanket in front of him, which he refused; the purser wiped, while the other flight attendants held his front

While the purser wiped he allegedly says “mmmmmm, deeper, deeper”

The purser ended up having to wipe on three separate occasions, as the guy claimed she didn’t do it correctly; he said “you better have wiped me clean”

Eventually the flight attendants just pulled his pants up, even though he insisted they do it again, and he threatened to faint if she didn’t

The passenger was brought back to his seat, but later in the flight he had to go #2 again, so a different group of flight attendants did the same
Also revealed is some of this guy’s history with EVA Air:
  • He also flew from Los Angeles to Bangkok via Taipei in May 2018, where he made a similar request, but flight attendants refused; so he went #2 in his seat, and apparently the whole cabin smelled terrible for the rest of the flight

He peed himself on another flight

On another flight he asked a crew member to clean and change his diaper; they refused, so his diaper overflowed

On another flight he threatened to faint and make the crew’s life worse if they didn’t help him

On another flight, he spilled juice in his crotch area and demanded the crew wipe it; they gave him napkins to do it, but he said “you can do better”
The union is demanding the following:
  • The airline to help the flight attendant pursue legal remedies against the passenger

Allow time off for the flight attendants involved (based on the video they seem to be really disturbed by all of this, as they’re crying, etc.)

Blacklist the passenger, and improve the procedure for getting passengers blacklisted

Improve wheelchair handling so that something like this doesn’t happen again
Khmer_Risotto
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: American frequent visitor to Bangkok demands that EVA Air flight attendants wipe his ass, "mmmmm, deeper, deeper"

Post by Khmer_Risotto »

Here's some pics of the dude from the DM. :shock:

ImageImage
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: American frequent visitor to Bangkok demands that EVA Air flight attendants wipe his ass, "mmmmm, deeper, deeper"

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Yeah, nah.

He can fuck off.
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

First I must state clearly that I am not fat shaming as I am not a racist

I would have given the prick a mop and told him to do it himself
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:38 pm First I must state clearly that I am not fat shaming as I am not a racist
What does fat shaming have to do with being a racist?

Anyway, what's wrong with a little fat shaming? We're growing soft as a global community.

Unless you have a legitimate reason, like your thyroid gland is clogged with Vegemite, like what happened to Stropmeister, then it's probably good for you to be shamed a little.

Just so you don't lull yourself into a delusional state and start thinking that everything is fine and being obese is not a life threatening condition with lasting and far reaching repercussions.

Years ago, when I went through boot camp there were a group of about 5 guys that were borderline as far as maintaining the body weight standards.

The drill instructors grouped them together and started calling them the 'fat-fuck brigade'. I've never witnessed a group more motivated to lose weight in my life. And they did...with the quickness.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Brody wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:43 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:38 pm First I must state clearly that I am not fat shaming as I am not a racist
What does fat shaming have to do with being a racist?

Anyway, what's wrong with a little fat shaming? We're growing soft as a global community.

Unless you have a legitimate reason, like your thyroid gland is clogged with Vegemite, like what happened to Stropmeister, then it's probably good for you to be shamed a little.

Just so you don't lull yourself into a delusional state and start thinking that everything is fine and being obese is not a life threatening condition with lasting and far reaching repercussions.

Years ago, when I went through boot camp there were a group of about 5 guys that were borderline as far as maintaining the body weight standards.

The drill instructors grouped them together and started calling them the 'fat-fuck brigade'. I've never witnessed a group more motivated to lose weight in my life. And they did...with the quickness.
Don't worry Brody. I am not a luller. I weigh the same as I did when I was 26, 78 Kg, I am 62 years old I walk a minimum of 10,000 steps a day. My BMI is 20.6. I am glad that boot camp and your military life has made such a lasting and positive impression on you. I just want you to know that my opinion of you is not based on your weight, as that would be extremely superficial but on your character. As you are opening up about your personal life, may I ask if you are from Texas?

newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I’ll have to ask the EVA flight crew if they threw a happy party when that happened when I fly next month.

As for fat shaming, I always either lose weight or get a bit stronger in the KOW.

Unfortunately, the big motivator is too far away to inspire me on a daily basis.

Sad.
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

I would jump out the plane before I would wipe that guys ass.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic