Order Online from Amazon & Ship to Cambodia with CAMBO QUICK

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Order Online from Amazon & Ship to Cambodia with CAMBO QUICK

Post by fax »

There’s no need to speculate.

Amazon delivers almost everything to Cambodia with DHL. You pay for DHL shipping. These are indisputable facts, not a matter of opinion or test results.

CamboQuick sometimes works out cheaper or more expensive than Amazon. Either way it will be slower than ordering directly from Amazon (because DHL beats CamboQuick in speed, always). Again, indisputable facts.

Go to Amazon.com and build your shopping cart. Check the price. Send the same product list to CamboQuick and ask them for a quote. Compare the quote to Amazon’s total price. Compare delivery times. Choose the best option.

Do this every time you order. According to CamboQuick themselves, it is sometimes cheaper and faster to order from Amazon directly.

I really don’t understand the problem.

Keep in mind that Amazon’s import fees are estimates. It is made more expensive on purpose. You are later refunded the difference. The final import rate is decided by customs officials in Cambodia. Amazon adjusts the price if the estimate is wrong. CamboQuick does not. You pay what you pay.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Cambo quick Amazon service

Post by Doc67 »

beaker wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:12 pm
Bubble T wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:12 pm
beaker wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:31 am Anyone who has check for items on Amazon will know there shipping charges are totally outrages, for the few items they will even ship to Cambodia
Amazon ships most items to Cambodia now, but for the items they don't (or to save money on shipping) https://www.myus.com/ is pretty great.
examples of orders I am currently waiting for:

Headphones best price on Amazon $69.99 + $67.32 for shipping = $ 137.31 . I bought from AliExpress for under $43. + under $5. shipping = less than $ 48. Same exact Headphones

Bicycle seat suspension price on Amazon $22.89 + $47.82 shipping = $ 70.71. The same exact product from eBay $ 12.99 + $1.99 shipping.

These are just 2 random items that I purchased and am waiting delivery on but I have found that these prices are typical of the outrages Amazon charges for shipping and not the best prices.

here's another example:
The USB cable for my camera $3.20 with free shipping from eBay on Amazon $5.95 + $31.82 shipping for an F'ing little USB cable

Can't you just get them from Central Market?
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:56 am
beaker wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:12 pm
beaker wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:31 am Anyone who has check for items on Amazon will know there shipping charges are totally outrages, for the few items they will even ship to Cambodia
Amazon ships most items to Cambodia now, but for the items they don't (or to save money on shipping) https://www.myus.com/ is pretty great.
examples of orders I am currently waiting for:

Headphones best price on Amazon $69.99 + $67.32 for shipping = $ 137.31 . I bought from AliExpress for under $43. + under $5. shipping = less than $ 48. Same exact Headphones

Bicycle seat suspension price on Amazon $22.89 + $47.82 shipping = $ 70.71. The same exact product from eBay $ 12.99 + $1.99 shipping.

These are just 2 random items that I purchased and am waiting delivery on but I have found that these prices are typical of the outrages Amazon charges for shipping and not the best prices.

here's another example:
The USB cable for my camera $3.20 with free shipping from eBay on Amazon $5.95 + $31.82 shipping for an F'ing little USB cable

Can't you just get them from Central Market?
That cable, is specific to an older digital kodak camera with interchangeable lenses it is, wider and taller than the average usb
It is only a 5 megapixal. I want to start my daughter using it to get familiar with what different lenses do, macro, telephoto, wide angle, and to unleash her creativity
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

fax wrote:There’s no need to speculate.

Amazon delivers almost everything to Cambodia with DHL. You pay for DHL shipping. These are indisputable facts, not a matter of opinion or test results.

CamboQuick sometimes works out cheaper or more expensive than Amazon. Either way it will be slower than ordering directly from Amazon (because DHL beats CamboQuick in speed, always). Again, indisputable facts.

Go to Amazon.com and build your shopping cart. Check the price. Send the same product list to CamboQuick and ask them for a quote. Compare the quote to Amazon’s total price. Compare delivery times. Choose the best option.

Do this every time you order. According to CamboQuick themselves, it is sometimes cheaper and faster to order from Amazon directly.

I really don’t understand the problem.

Keep in mind that Amazon’s import fees are estimates. It is made more expensive on purpose. You are later refunded the difference. The final import rate is decided by customs officials in Cambodia. Amazon adjusts the price if the estimate is wrong. CamboQuick does not. You pay what you pay.
I've never seen a single item from Amazon that didn't have really expensive shipping/duties. As in way more expensive than camboquick and even negating any savings that could be made. Maybe it's the type of stuff I buy. Camboquick recently added a 5% customs duty on certain items, which significantly adds to the price. I order a lot less now as a lot more items are now available here, and the price difference (shipping+tax) makes the whole ordeal not as worth it as it used to be (imo). A lot of stuff I shop for isn't on Amazon either, so it's nice that Cambo quick can get orders from any website.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
CAMBO QUICK
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by CAMBO QUICK »

Hi everyone,
Seeing some comments here, I want to clear something up a bit.

We can only do a limited number of US's websites. For more specific, regardless the website will ship directly to Cambodia or not, as long as they can accept payment from Cambodia banks, we can buy from them and ship to you. Although, 99% of our orders are from Amazon and eBay.

We have people in the US to consolidate our orders and ship out to Cambodia in a bulk. Sometime we allow our clients to ship their purchases to our US address, most often for moving, gift, or purchases that we can not make ourselves, websites that do not accept payment from Cambodia banks. We'd charge the same service fee for it like we were buying it ourselves.

Regarding the fact that some products on Amazon, eBay and many more sites are shipping directly to Cambodia for faster and sometime cheaper cost than Cambo Quick. Yes, that's always the case. We wish our clients are more aware of this. Receiving thousands of order inquiries making it impossible for us to check for every item if they can be shipped directly to Cambodia.

eCommerce are very advance now. Even in Cambodia, it's booming, ton of products are being put online new day everyday. Buying from USA isn't always a good option. Some are straight up too heavy for shipping around the world. Some, although being listed on Amazon and eBay, are shipped and sold from China, HongKong, Taiwan, which actually also ship directly to Cambodia for faster and cheaper shipping fee.

If you're questioning the necessity of Cambo Quick, you're not alone. Most people don't see the needs for Cambo Quick at all. Personally, I only do 1 or 2 orders from my friends and relatives a month. They know very well what I am doing, but they rarely need my service. They can buy most of their wanted items in local with cheaper price and same-day shipping. Some people, on the other hand, are relied on Cambo Quick for their job. We are buying special equipment, parts, tools, health care products that can only be found in the US, while seller does not ship internationally. In short, we are niche and will be more niche everyday.

Thanks to our beloved clients' feedback and words of mouth, we are in very good shape despite being niche. We are very grateful for that. Thank you very much!
We ship from Amazon USA to Cambodia to make online shopping quick and easy for you. We take care of everything and even offer a 100% money back guarantee if we don't deliver, making the process hassle-free for you.

Want a quote in 7 minutes? CLICK HERE!

https://camboquick.com/
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Bubble T wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:08 am
explorer wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:57 am I know somebody who has had things delivered to the post office by courier. The post office has asked for $15 extra. So dont get it delivered to a post office. This may not be the same amount at all post offices.
This happens if you order via a delivery service other than DHL and is the reason Amazon ONLY uses DHL when delivering to Cambodia. There is no need for additional quotes and middlemen, amazon delivers directly for the vast majority of items.
This usually happens because the post office is required to collect tax and vat on foreign goods. They usually charge a rate based on weight and are considerably less than the official tax rate
CAMBO QUICK
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by CAMBO QUICK »

Hi everyone!

I hope you are doing well.

I have great news for you today: Cambo Quick has extended the number of eligible websites that we can buy from.

Below are the most popular requested sites that we are able to buy right now:

Amazon
eBay
Nike.com/us
Adidas.com/us
Walmart
Jomashop
Apple
Google
Footlocker
H&M
Zara
Swap
Thriftbooks
Ashford
B&H

Now you can get those delicious discounted shoes on Nike and Adidas US site, those deep-to-the-ground discounted watches on Jomashop, latest iPhone right off Apple store, newest Pixel directly from Google...

I can also buy OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro on OnePlus official website https://oneplus.com. They're available for sales at midnight tonight!

Feel free to send us your inquiry here https://camboquick.com/get-quote/
Or send a message to our facebook page at: https://m.me/cambo.quick
Or call 077792923 for instant support.

Thank you for following up!
CQ
We ship from Amazon USA to Cambodia to make online shopping quick and easy for you. We take care of everything and even offer a 100% money back guarantee if we don't deliver, making the process hassle-free for you.

Want a quote in 7 minutes? CLICK HERE!

https://camboquick.com/
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

CAMBO QUICK wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:45 am Hi everyone!

I hope you are doing well.

I have great news for you today: Cambo Quick has extended the number of eligible websites that we can buy from.

Below are the most popular requested sites that we are able to buy right now:

Apple

Now you can get latest iPhone right off Apple store

Thank you for following up!
CQ
I was thinking about a new iPhone 📱 , but not anymore. ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Cheers Knoy
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Cheers Knoy »

Do you have any more information on myus.com? Did you have good luck with getting your orders?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic