Hotels for part day use in Phnom Penh?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
standard59
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Hotels for part day use in Phnom Penh?

Post by standard59 »

prahocalypse now wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:04 pm What's your budget?
Well, it's up to $30.
console
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by console »

mate you are looking to take your "girldfriends" to this hotel to fuck them, and you complain they are not clean enough ??
mate they are probably a fuck load cleaner then your sluts on 136.... get fuckled, is this all so your wife dont find out ??
Firstly every 4+ star hotel taht i know of will let you use the room for half a day just pay them for full day then checkout early.... cost $30..
Secondly if you really want to impress pay for half day usage at "sun and moon"....
Freelance coder / web developer. I make REAL web applications.
c#, NodeJS, Python... Contact ME !! I work for 50c beers !!!
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

console wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:40 am mate you are looking to take your "girldfriends" to this hotel to fuck them, and you complain they are not clean enough ??
mate they are probably a fuck load cleaner then your sluts on 136.... get fuckled, is this all so your wife dont find out ??
Firstly every 4+ star hotel taht i know of will let you use the room for half a day just pay them for full day then checkout early.... cost $30..
Secondly if you really want to impress pay for half day usage at "sun and moon"....
The OP said it was to meet the girlfriend. There was no mention of sex.
standard59
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by standard59 »

console wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:40 am mate you are looking to take your "girldfriends" to this hotel to fuck them, and you complain they are not clean enough ??
Thank you for the information!
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:46 am
Oh, so he's looking for an alternative to the bar scene to source his next? Maybe get one after she finished with her John
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

$30 can add up over a month. Just 3 times a week will set u back $300/+-. Just rent a small studio outside town with private parking and entrance for $150 a month. Use it when you feel like it.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

violet wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:12 pm
prahocalypse now wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:46 am
Oh, so he's looking for an alternative to the bar scene to source his next? Maybe get one after she finished with her John
Maybe this would be his MO and needs a little privacy.

bucknaked
Expatriate
Australia

Post by bucknaked »

Turn on a UV light in those Motels and the whole room will look like a Jackson Pollock, ceilings and all
excellent
Even the ugly ones
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic