Thailand has legalised Medical Cannabis for prescribed medical use only.

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
SaigonBilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Thailand has legalised Medical Cannabis for prescribed medical use only.

Post by SaigonBilly »

:good:

8) O:-) :BangHead:

:popcorn:
It's all good or or it's no good!
:D :evil6:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

fax wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:21 am
pczz wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:13 pm Not much point in a country where you cannoit smoke on the beach, ina restaurant or anywhere else.
Screw cancer patients and others in pain. If pczz can't smoke in a restaurant or on the beach then nobody gets their medicine.
My point was that you can't smoke pot on the beach or in a restaurant in Thailand because smoking is not allowed, pot or otherwise. As most pot junkies i know still prefer to take it in the way that inflicts maximum inconvenience and harm on people around them by vaping or smoking it, then legalising it for "medical reason" wil notbe off much use to the general population. they might as well go back to being alcoholics
Personally I am in favour because i do not like secoind hand pot smoke, i am allerrgic to it, but please feel free to blow it in my face as a laugh and I will feel free to vomit over you. i dont like seeing twats smoking in in restaurants with kids either.
Pot smokers are not the only people in the world who have rights. Eat it, chew it take it anyway you like that doesn't ram it up my nostrils and i will not complain.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I seriously doubt most Medical pot users go out to restaurant an bars or the beach to take their medicine.
I'd rather be around A POT smoker any day or night than a loud, obnoxious drunk

there are only a few,very few, beaches where u cant smoke in Thailand
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
gaplem
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by gaplem »

fax wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:04 am It will be a very long while. The law is designed to feed the junta not to make you stoned. Thailand is not the new California.

You clearly do not understand what is happening...
Of course it will take few more years, but we will be there for sure !
gaplem
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by gaplem »

j57 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:21 pm my experience in Thailand was a person could get yaba or yaba ice in less than 5 minutes...
finding weed was a major hassle...bar girls did not smoke it...dealers did not have it...or it was shitty..
but, they could find their fucking meth or whatever else they wanted to smoke in less than 5 minutes...buy a bunch of odds and ends at 7/11 and make a fucking contraption to smoke it with...
mind boggling...the last time i went to Thailand,
i gave up looking and spent 4 weeks without a hit...
landed in PP and had a bag in 15 minutes...
granted..it was not the greatest...
but, the whole vibe was better....
i sure don't see Thailand letting farangs act like they are on medical hiatus...
not going to be like Colorado...

To be honest you are not a champion, weed is everywhere in Thailand, just follow the news and see how many tons they catch weekly, then just multiply by 100 and understand how much is sold everywhere...
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

gaplem wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:40 pm You clearly do not understand what is happening...
Of course it will take few more years, but we will be there for sure !
You clearly know! All the knowledge in your post simply blew me away. Showed me right.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic