Turkish Actor Ekim Mağden Camping Outside Embassy in Cambodia Says He was Beaten & Robbed Before Being Arrested

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: Turk Camping Outside Embassy in Phnom Penh Says He was Beaten & Robbed

Post by Joker Poker »

Cam Nivag wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:32 pm I'm reformed. I'm only there like twice a week now. And only on Street 130, where it's civilized. I would never drink with the riff raff on Street 136.
What happened to your Cambodian girlfriend?
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Joker Poker wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:28 am
Cam Nivag wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:32 pm I'm reformed. I'm only there like twice a week now. And only on Street 130, where it's civilized. I would never drink with the riff raff on Street 136.
What happened to your Cambodian girlfriend?
Yeah, I want to know what happened to that hapless LBFM he dragged to Hong Kong, without prepping her in any way with regards to intercontinental travel...and then he derides her on CEO for not being as savvy a globe trotter as he is and saying that talking to her is like talking to a 5 year old.

That relationship was bound for wedding bells surely.
Cam Nivag wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 7:28 am A month or so ago, I was visiting Hong Kong with my girlfriend.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Turkish Actor Ekim Mağden Camping Outside Embassy in Cambodia Says He was Beaten & Robbed Before Being Arrested

Post by Brody »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:19 am This all seems a little dramatic, I guess Gavin is highlighting some form of hypocrisy. Cheap lols and all that. I'm sure the 5 old gents are having a ball and couldn't give 2 fucks about this forum or those that inhabit it.
Lol, well said. I think this sums it up nicely.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Re: Turkish Actor Ekim Mağden Camping Outside Embassy in Cambodia Says He was Beaten & Robbed Before Being Arrested

Post by davegorman »

“Flopping milk-wagons”
Classic.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Brody wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:43 am
Yeah, I want to know what happened to that hapless LBFM he dragged to Hong Kong
LBFM is a quite a racist and misogynistic term. In a normal forum, members would be offended by this, not exclusively outraged by the mockery of white men.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Cam Nivag wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:22 am
LBFM is a quite a racist and misogynistic term. In a normal forum, members would be offended by this, not exclusively outraged by the mockery of white men.
Totally disrespectful to the female concerned. She has some class and deserves better than that term.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

violet wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:27 am
Totally disrespectful to the female concerned. She has some class and deserves better than that term.
Is LBFM a female?

I thought he was talking about a Large BareFooted Man.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:31 am
violet wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:27 am
Is LBFM a female?

I thought he was talking about a Large BareFooted Man.
i could see some little brown males being called the same type of machine by some women. More commonly applied to women
Last edited by violet on Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

I had to google LBFM.
I remember now it was first used by American GIs in Philippines.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

See how delightfully paradoxical I am. :thumb:

I'd still put odds on you being banned again before I am though.

Interesting that you mention racism and misogyny.

Seeing as how you've made a 15 year career out of flying to an impoverished 3rd world country in order to take advantage of an extreme wealth disparity, which leaves a regretful power imbalance in which you are then able to take advantage of and copulate with, young Cambodian women, whom, through lack of educational and economic opportunities are more or less forced to debase themselves with you, for money, in order to put food on their families tables.

POW! put that in your pipe and smoke it, Cam Nivag!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic