Ukranian TYMUR DMYTRIYENKO From Bouchon Wine Bar Robbed & Killed in Motorbike Accident

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Hernández
Tourist
Mexico

Re: Ukranian TYMUR DMYTRIYENKO From Bouchon Wine Bar Robbed & Killed in Motorbike Accident

Post by Hernández »

Yes ofcourse that was absolutely not my intention. My true and meant respect for him and his family! And he will not be forgotten. I know that the people of Ucrania are great!

If anyone direct friend or family prefer my text to be removed i will do that immediately. but in my view it was not disrespecfull. As an emotional warmblood I guess I got too fired up of this story. It truly hit me when I read they stole from someone who died. I know this wine place also. but I have never seen him.
I am no native speaker of english and I do apologize if my text was intrepretated wrongly. I only tried to write facts about Daun Penh.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Ukranian TYMUR DMYTRIYENKO From Bouchon Wine Bar Robbed & Killed in Motorbike Accident

Post by John Bingham »

Hernández wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:59 pm
They can find these people for sure! There is always some rat staring at every street corner they all know who the robbers in Daun Penh are but nothing is done to clean up the streets in Daun Penh. Absolutely NOTHING! Just take a walk around Daun Penh in the late evening and visit these allies they are infested with the most horrible people. (not talking about the homeless victims) Also you will see a lot of robbers on motorbikes staring and searching for prey.
They share commissions with the street dealers. and the street dealers share their commission to the police. it is all a big pot of nasty dirty stuff and they don't mind the type of crime. also steal parts of cars only from certain people.. but everthing discussed with the rats and so on. all paid their share to street meth dealers. There are eyes and "staff" on the streets 24 hours in Daun Penh. Those guys hanging and sitting around all know exactly what is going on in those streets!
Why I know this. I have lived there for years and studied it from a dark balcony and have local friends who told and confirmed me all these things. It is absolutely disguisting!
Even higher government personal from the other side of the city have told me that Daun Penh is a separate "play garden" with different owners!
So all this is particular to the small central district of Daun Penh and wouldn't happen in Prampi Makara, Chamkarmon or Tuol Kork? How about Russei Keo, Meanchey or Sen Sok?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Hernández
Tourist
Mexico

Post by Hernández »

John Bingham, slightly different in those other areas you mentioned. They work here with Kahn areas.. And they don't step or judge eachother much.
So you have the captain of police in Daunh Penh. So if there is a problem in that area you have to contact him for example.

The captain of Toul Kork will not quickly judge or say something about things going on in Daun penh or stick his hands in the mud there..

ofcourse they are friends/business/collegues and know eachother very well have their contacts in their phones but their region is their region they are pretty strict about it.
but about important and big subjects even they have to contact their superiour they never just follow the laws.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic