American Woman & Her Fiance I Sukoff Accused of Scamming Vietnamese School

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

American Woman & Her Fiance I Sukoff Accused of Scamming Vietnamese School

Post by prahocalypse now »

An American couple, Ian Sukoff & Sabrina McNinch, who claimed that they previously worked as English teachers in Cambodia, have been accused of scamming a Vietnamese school.

The school say that they paid for their airfares, hotel, and other expenses. The couple 'disappeared' before signing their contacts.

This is what someone posted on facebook:
SCAM ALERT!!!
CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO!!!
Here are the evidences of a terrible scam which has just happened to our company. These two teachers Ian and Sabrina have just cheated us. We bought them airplane tickets, hotel rooms, food, taxi fees... They showed us their visas and experiences in teaching in China, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand ... and they promised that they will sign a contract and work for us after dealing the salary. But this morning, they suddenly disappeared when we are going to have a meeting with the school. Please share this so that all of us can avoid bad people from working in educational fields. Thank you!

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: American Woman & Her Fiance I Sukoff Accused of Scamming Vietnamese School

Post by hanno »

prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:26 am An American couple, Ian Sukoff & Sabrina McNinch, who claimed that they previously worked as English teachers in Cambodia, have been accused of scamming a Vietnamese school.

The school say that they paid for their airfares, hotel, and other expenses. The couple 'disappeared' before signing their contacts.

This is what someone posted on facebook:
SCAM ALERT!!!
CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO!!!
Here are the evidences of a terrible scam which has just happened to our company. These two teachers Ian and Sabrina have just cheated us. We bought them airplane tickets, hotel rooms, food, taxi fees... They showed us their visas and experiences in teaching in China, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand ... and they promised that they will sign a contract and work for us after dealing the salary. But this morning, they suddenly disappeared when we are going to have a meeting with the school. Please share this so that all of us can avoid bad people from working in educational fields. Thank you!
Trusting a few backpackers? What could go wrong?
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Why do you suck off her fiance?
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I wonder from what country the airfares were from?
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

I think it was just flights within Vietnam.

The person who made the original post on facebook, just asked this:
Do you have an email or phone number of the FBI xnc? Please, please.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Trusting a few backpackers? What could go wrong?
prahocalypse now wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:03 pm I think it was just flights within Vietnam.

If so,
Spoiler:
begpackers
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic