What bars will show the NFL playoffs?

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Moe
Expatriate

Re: What bars will show the NFL playoffs?

Post by Moe »

lidsville wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:36 am Is American Satellite service available? I suppose you could just pay to stream NFL content. I'm going to need to nurse my hangovers on Monday morning watching the BIlls or 49ers lose. I know here in the States the Indian community all have dishes to watch cricket matches.
Neither of those teams actually came anywhere close to making the playoffs this year, so on the positive side, you don't have to worry much about your hangover(s).
lidsville
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by lidsville »

Oh I'm aware, don't worry as soon as I leave the States they'll be playing each other in the Super Bowl for 3 years straight.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Did Score manage to keep the power on for Patriots v Chiefs this morning?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic