Monks Behaving Badly - Stop That Now!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Monks Behaving Badly - Stop That Now!

Post by John Bingham »

cptrelentless wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:18 pm My wife insists on gleefully pointing out every time my boy gets the dawn horn, and he's just three. I am well informed on these matters.
That's exactly how I know this too, it was often pointed out much to the amusement of various aunts etc present. They generally didn't do that fondling little boys like many old ladies do, that was annoying as hell.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

How did you manage to have kids if you don't get erections?
i hear rhino horn can help
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

sklmeera wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:28 pm Yes I have kids , no erections though . That doesnt start until puberty for normal people . People over the age of 70 lose interest in sex . Why ? Because they are beyond reproduction age and same as kids are below reproduction age . The old ones you see in PP etc that dont are feeding it in un natural ways I suspect .
It is unusual if your son doesn't, you can see some other concerned parents when their kids don't get them as normally:
https://www.circleofmoms.com/welcome-ci ... mal-699417

You should ask the doctor about it next visit.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Just popped on, I'm a ;little confused, " What has a 70 year old not wanting sex and babies got to do with Monks" ?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

DaveG wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:02 pm Just popped on, I'm a ;little confused, " What has a 70 year old not wanting sex and babies got to do with Monks" ?
It was a discussion that moved from monks actually being real people to some spurious contention that very young and very old people have absolutely no interest in sex. I agree that it seems pretty random.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:10 pm
DaveG wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:02 pm Just popped on, I'm a ;little confused, " What has a 70 year old not wanting sex and babies got to do with Monks" ?
It was a discussion that moved from monks actually being real people to some spurious contention that very young and very old people have absolutely no interest in sex. I agree that it seems pretty random.
O cheers for the reply, I can,t remember being very young so I won't comment on that, I can although state the latter is wrong, that being said I do have to pace myself now as do not wish to become the next " Heart Attack" statistic on CEO.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Monks dont get them either because they dont reproduce.
Mata Hari
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Mata Hari »

sklmeera wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:28 pm Yes I have kids , no erections though . That doesnt start until puberty for normal people . People over the age of 70 lose interest in sex . Why ? Because they are beyond reproduction age and same as kids are below reproduction age . The old ones you see in PP etc that dont are feeding it in un natural ways I suspect .
Ooookay, I‘m 50 and my husband even older. Are we still “allowed“ to have sexual desire or are we „unnatural“ ? :facepalm:
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:47 pm
sklmeera wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:25 pm Ive never seen a baby with a hard on...
I'm guessing you don't have any children?
... and girls can pee standing up. In both cases, (baby boy boners) it was my young wife who called me to come look as she discovered these things for herself to be true.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

Mata Hari wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:17 am
Ooookay, I‘m 50 and my husband even older. Are we still “allowed“ to have sexual desire or are we „unnatural“ ? :facepalm:
You should both seek help.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic