Monks Behaving Badly - Stop That Now!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: Monks Behaving Badly - Stop That Now!

Post by Joker Poker »

sklmeera wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:25 pm
Barang chgout wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:35 am Children and old people dont have sex desire .
Bahahahahahaha!

Bullshit

As far as I know children dont have sex desire - I didnt - and Ive never seen a baby with a hard on, and as for the old PP sex men , those who who still lust the flesh are merely reinforcing lifelong learned patterns of behaviour that are entirely un natural for their age .

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Any other clueless stuff you want to get out?

You clearly don't have kids and I'm still waiting for you to define old.
sklmeera
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by sklmeera »

Yes I have kids , no erections though . That doesnt start until puberty for normal people . People over the age of 70 lose interest in sex . Why ? Because they are beyond reproduction age and same as kids are below reproduction age . The old ones you see in PP etc that dont are feeding it in un natural ways I suspect .
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Young man asks his 80 year old grandfather, "Grandad, what age do people stop having sex?"
Grandad replies, "How the hell would I know!"
lostjeremy
Expatriate

Post by lostjeremy »

sklmeera wrote:Yes I have kids , no erections though . That doesnt start until puberty for normal people . People over the age of 70 lose interest in sex . Why ? Because they are beyond reproduction age and same as kids are below reproduction age . The old ones you see in PP etc that dont are feeding it in un natural ways I suspect .
You may want to get your kids a medical check because it is normal even before 1 year of age.
I'll gladly give you my 93 year old grandad's number and he can debate you on your second false statement.
I can't tell if your a troll or just an idiot.

Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk

sklmeera
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by sklmeera »

lostjeremy wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:33 pm
sklmeera wrote:Yes I have kids , no erections though . That doesnt start until puberty for normal people . People over the age of 70 lose interest in sex . Why ? Because they are beyond reproduction age and same as kids are below reproduction age . The old ones you see in PP etc that dont are feeding it in un natural ways I suspect .
You may want to get your kids a medical check because it is normal even before 1 year of age.
I'll gladly give you my 93 year old grandad's number and he can debate you on your second false statement.
I can't tell if your a troll or just an idiot.
LOL . Id suggest you get your entire family to the doctors for an urgent medical , especially grandad
Sent from my CPH1823 using Tapatalk
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Male fetuses can have erections at 16 weeks gestation, so it's absolute nonsense that children don't get them till puberty. My kid has shown a large interest in the opposite sex for many years and he hasn't even hit puberty yet.
And BTW Sklmeera, you have to write your reply outside the quote tags or you end up quoting yourself.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

"People over the age of 70 lose interest in sex . Why ? Because they are beyond reproduction age..."

I have 2 reactions to this uninformed assertion. First a Google search will reveal your ignorance about aging and male sexuality and if you live.that long, you're in for a big surprise.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Explorer where are you.?????????????????????

I was going to get some info to refute these claims but I have been waiting on your encyclopedic knowledge to enlighten us.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

sklmeera wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:28 pm Yes I have kids , no erections though .
How did you manage to have kids if you don't get erections?
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

My wife insists on gleefully pointing out every time my boy gets the dawn horn, and he's just three. I am well informed on these matters.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic