Monks Behaving Badly - Stop That Now!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
sklmeera
Expatriate
Bhutan

Re: Monks Behaving Badly - Stop That Now!

Post by sklmeera »

Joker Poker wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:32 pm
Stinkman wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:26 pm Isn't the monk thing a come-and-go arrangement where you volunteer to be a monk for a certain duration and abide by all the monk rules and live in the Wat but then finish your stint and go back to your normal life incuding wine, women and song and whatever? So maybe this guy was breaking the rules while being a monk but it's not necessarily as scandalous as a Catholic priest caught in similar photos.
A lad in my Khmer family quit when he got sick of it.

This celibacy thing - it just ain't natural. Can only lead to problems.
I guess its not natural for people with no self discipline .
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

sklmeera wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:49 am
Stinkman wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:26 pm Isn't the monk thing a come-and-go arrangement where you volunteer to be a monk for a certain duration and abide by all the monk rules and live in the Wat but then finish your stint and go back to your normal life incuding wine, women and song and whatever? So maybe this guy was breaking the rules while being a monk but it's not necessarily as scandalous as a Catholic priest caught in similar photos.

I guess it is not natural, period. Any living thing out there is hard-wired to go forth and proliferate.
sklmeera
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by sklmeera »

hanno wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:17 am
sklmeera wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:49 am

I guess it is not natural, period. Any living thing out there is hard-wired to go forth and proliferate.
Maybe , only between certain ages . Children and old people dont have sex desire . The Asians have this idea of the energy in the vital juices which should be retained for strength and health . Not wasted just because your feeling a bit horny .
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

[/quote] ... old people dont have sex desire .
[/quote]

Oh, really? Tell that to the catholic church.

Define old. Phnom Penh is crowded with men in their 60s and 70s and they like the ladies - do you mean 80s plus?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

sklmeera wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:31 amThe Asians have this idea of the energy in the vital juices which should be retained for strength and health.
Right, that would explain all the massage parlors, KTV's and beer gardens.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Children and old people dont have sex desire .
Bahahahahahaha!

Bullshit

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

sklmeera
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by sklmeera »

Old sexpats ?
hahahahhah
sklmeera
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by sklmeera »

Barang chgout wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:35 am Children and old people dont have sex desire .
Bahahahahahaha!

Bullshit

As far as I know children dont have sex desire - I didnt - and Ive never seen a baby with a hard on, and as for the old PP sex men , those who who still lust the flesh are merely reinforcing lifelong learned patterns of behaviour that are entirely un natural for their age .

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

sklmeera wrote:
Barang chgout wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:35 am Children and old people dont have sex desire .
Bahahahahahaha!

Bullshit

As far as I know children dont have sex desire - I didnt - and Ive never seen a baby with a hard on, and as for the old PP sex men , those who who still lust the flesh are merely reinforcing lifelong learned patterns of behaviour that are entirely un natural for their age .

I guess you have no boy children of your own then, or you leave childcare solely to your partner.
If you believe old people have no sexual urges, I congratulate you and shall leave you to your paucity of vision.

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

sklmeera wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:25 pm Ive never seen a baby with a hard on...
I'm guessing you don't have any children?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic