Dell 5285 Latitude 12 2-in-1 Laptop-Tablet - Phnom-Penh - $750 ono

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Donallen
Tourist
United States of America

Dell 5285 Latitude 12 2-in-1 Laptop-Tablet - Phnom-Penh - $750 ono

Post by Donallen »

For Sale is my 2018. Dell Latitude 5285. Touch screen but also with Dell traveller keyboard. Thin and light powerful 2in1 laptop/tablet with full HD graphics (1920x1280) screen.

Intel Core Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 256 GB Solid State Drive expandable to 2TB. Windows 10 Pro 64 OS. MS-Office 2016 Pro-Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, etc (full installed and licensed software - not trial - not subscription).

Selling because new work has given me a similar device so it would be a shame to leave this one in the closet.

Bought new Aug 2018 – has Dell warranty until Aug 2019.

Excellent condition. Unblemished screen and device. Has been kept in soft sleeve from new. Hasn’t been carried around so it is in excellent cosmetic and electronic condition. Serious work and entertainment device with almost immediate boot-up and response. :-)

SPECS and FEATURES
Touch Screen.
Intel Core i5
Memory: 8GB
256 GB SSD upgradeable to 2TB SSD;
Touch Screen 12.3`` 1920x1280 Full HHD
Stereo Speaker with MaxxAudio Pro
Qualcomm QCA61x4A 802.11ac Dual Band(2x2) Wireless Adapter
Bluetooth 4.1 and DW5811E WWAN Card
Integrated HD Webcam, World-Facing Camera
USD 4.0 Memory Card Reader
2 x Display Port over USB Type-C , 1 x USB 3.0 port; Micro SD card slot;
Battery with all day life of up to 12.5 hours
Windows 10 Pro 64bit OS.
Cortana voice assistant
with detachable Dell traveller keyboard
with Dell warranty for about another 8months (can check Dell website);
MS-Office 2016 Pro Plus (full install version)
Light and powerful – only 0.86kg or 1.2kg with keyboard attached.
Less than half original price – USD$750 or near offer.

Downtown Phnom Penh. Send a message.

Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping