Crowdfunding the Wall

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Crowdfunding the Wall

Post by taabarang »

Shitbickering like this goes nowhere except perhaps in a declined readership. Anyone can pull.imaginary numbers from their ass and exaggerated scenarios from their brain. Not a even the constitution can protect us from.stupidity.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

cptrelentless wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:12 pm
Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:03 pm Firstly, no coke up my nose. Only the southern border, and we really don't have to import if we use the resources we have in the country
MM, if only you could have a large supply of cheap labour with which to produce these resources, get those white people picking cotton for a change... Hershey's tastes like shit, you're better off without chocolate. Or anything in Walmart. Or all the other stuff you don't make or produce. When it costs $10 for a tomato maybe you'll change your mind.
PS, I was riding on the back of a cotton sack listening to Hank Sr. on the truck radio with my mama pickin' cotton before I was a year old. By the way, I am a Caucasian.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

cambo swa wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:58 am
cptrelentless wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:03 am
Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:54 am ... and help stop the flow of drugs into our country.
LOL
Yes, besides the fact the most of the drugs are coming in through border crossings and on airplanes, who is buying the drugs? Americans are. No demand then no supply needed.
drugs in quantity enter the US thru TUNNELS UNDER the border and trucks
and also many of the drugs from overseas enter Canada first an than cross that border as its less patrolled.
PLUS the home grown pot we can buy in Ca is kickass for $40-50/oz

NO wall, no matter how high or wide will stop drugs or immigrants
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

NO wall, no matter how high or wide will stop drugs or immigrants
No one is talking about stopping, but slowing it down will help a lot.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

That life line on your palm does not look very long .
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:49 pm NO wall, no matter how high or wide will stop drugs or immigrants
Do the CIA still control the shipments of drugs for funding covert operations or do they not need that now?
Johnsell50
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Johnsell50 »

davegorman wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:59 pm
Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:49 pm NO wall, no matter how high or wide will stop drugs or immigrants
Do the CIA still control the shipments of drugs for funding covert operations or do they not need that now?
Just because someone in a country does something does not mean all of its citizens believe it is right. When most of the country found out about this most of us were outraged.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

just not outraged enough to stop it.
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Johnsell50 wrote:
cptrelentless wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:12 pm
Johnsell50 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:03 pm Firstly, no coke up my nose. Only the southern border, and we really don't have to import if we use the resources we have in the country
MM, if only you could have a large supply of cheap labour with which to produce these resources, get those white people picking cotton for a change... Hershey's tastes like shit, you're better off without chocolate. Or anything in Walmart. Or all the other stuff you don't make or produce. When it costs $10 for a tomato maybe you'll change your mind.
PS, I was riding on the back of a cotton sack listening to Hank Sr. on the truck radio with my mama pickin' cotton before I was a year old. By the way, I am a Caucasian.
I quite like Hank 3.

Sent from my LG-X240 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic