Possible 5 BR Villa With Pool To rent out ?

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Possible 5 BR Villa With Pool To rent out ?

Post by Ken2016 »

Lovely renovation House 5bedroom , More photos soon !
Swimming pool
Rental fee $ 4000 / month
5 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms
Nice 2 Livingroom and 1 Kitchen
Another floors plus Balcony
Full Furnished

Privately villa located in Chatomok closed to royal palace , there is 5 Bedrooms and bathrooms , swimming pool , and very nice garden around , a nice place for family , new renovation with living style Western , I would like to invite you to inspection before too late , long term lease suitable .
Walking distance to river, national parks etc ...

Please Contact Us For Viewing
Tel:+855 12 549 249 ( What'sApp)
Email: [email protected]

Thank you!
Comments For Improvement Pls !
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Possible 5 BR Villa With Pool To rent out ?

Post by John Bingham »

Ken2016 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:19 pm Walking distance to river, national parks etc ...
I wouldn't consider Kirirom or Preah Monivong parks to be walking distance. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by timmydownawell »

I'd like to see more photos.

Does it come with a pool boy?
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Are you asking a question, or advertising a property? I'm confused
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:22 pm
Ken2016 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:19 pm Walking distance to river, national parks etc ...
I wouldn't consider Kirirom or Preah Monivong parks to be walking distance. 8-)
Hehe... I mean public park next to royal palace
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:07 pm Are you asking a question, or advertising a property? I'm confused
Both
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Ken2016 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:49 am
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:07 pm Are you asking a question, or advertising a property? I'm confused
Both
OK Ken, in your signature you ask for comments for improvement. I have some....

If you try to rent out a 4000 USD per month villa, don't try to do so with a free, anonymous gmail address. Register a nice domain name in your own name, and use that one for your business e-mail. Provides both you and your clients with a level of privacy that should come with these kind of rental prices.

Then, if people are paying that kind of money for renting a property, they will expect decent written English in the advertisement. Not the second grade English full of typos and grammar mistakes you provide them with. Have someone with decent command of English go through your adds with you, pay him or her 25 bucks, and publish a decent ad next time.

Here, look and find the errors, there's at least 10 in the text below:
Full Furnished

Privately villa located in Chatomok closed to royal palace , there is 5 Bedrooms and bathrooms , swimming pool , and very nice garden around , a nice place for family , new renovation with living style Western , I would like to invite you to inspection before too late , long term lease suitable .
You're welcome,
Spoiler:
No, I don't tell you what they are, make an effort yourself!
:hattip:

and yes, i had to edit for typos myself :bow:
Ken2016
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ken2016 »

Kammekor wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:01 am
Both

If you try to rent out a 4000 USD per month villa, don't try to do so with a free, anonymous gmail address. Register a nice domain name in your own name, and use that one for your business e-mail. Provides both you and your clients with a level of privacy that should come with these kind of rental prices.

Then, if people are paying that kind of money for renting a property, they will expect decent written English in the advertisement. Not the second grade English full of typos and grammar mistakes you provide them with. Have someone with decent command of English go through your adds with you, pay him or her 25 bucks, and publish a decent ad next time.

Full Furnished

You're welcome,
Spoiler:

Look at Mark CEO fb , he don't like something brandy ...Most important the property suit with customers , it's not about email domain name , professional or big or small company .
I do my way and my English grammar it's not my native language . i will take attention my next post . fork looking to hunt property not to hunted my mistake spelling my writing .
Thank you for always pay high attention to scrolled my ads . Please continue to correct next .... :beer3:
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

One would assume, ( maybe incorrectly) IF ur able to rent the villa, shop, sell something...
YOU make commissions, so its in ur best interest, if ur perspective clients are english speakers, to do a lot better with your english listings
Also as Kammekor says, get ur own domain and dedicated email, only cost ya a $100 or so a year

"...he don't like something brandy"
not only terrible englsh, but i have no idea what brandy means
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Ken2016 wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:44 am
Kammekor wrote: Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:01 am
Both

Full Furnished

You're welcome,
Spoiler:

Look at Mark CEO fb , he don't like something brandy ...Most important the property suit with customers , it's not about email domain name , professional or big or small company .
I do my way and my English grammar it's not my native language . i will take attention my next post . fork looking to hunt property not to hunted my mistake spelling my writing .
Thank you for always pay high attention to scrolled my ads . Please continue to correct next .... :beer3:
Communicating properly with clients is not what I would call 'brandy', assuming I know what 'brandy' is. It's just a necessity for doing proper business and for making deals. But to each his own.

And personally, if someone approaches me for business using a 'free' gmail or hotmail, or similar address, you know what I do?
Exactly - not waste my time reading it.

The fact English is not your mother-tongue is no excuse, its not mine too. But if you choose to offer high quality services or products to English speaking customers, speaking or writing pidgin English is not supporting your business. It's that simple Ken. And it's easy to avoid. You use the same descriptions all the time (that could be another advice....), so once you've got your basic sentences correct you can build from that.

But hey, you thought it all through, and all's well. Good luck with your business. And maybe change your signature back to 'run for your life'?

Oh yeah, and I edited 'advise' to 'advice'. No native speaker.....
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic