Statistics not kind to Khmer440

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Statistics not kind to Khmer440

Post by willyhilly »

Call me what you like, I was a long term 440 poster who copped a lot of shit. Most of it unfair. I just happened to be an ordinary bloke with a fair bit of money to spare. I had some lovely GFs.
I see tonight that expats has ten times the clicks that 440 has. I always liked The General and I wish him well. That ex CIA guy has no idea, obviously.
Idea
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Statistics not kind to 440

Post by Pizzalover »

All wrong. The person just loves to write nice cvs which gloss over the important stuff. Yes, he was enrolled at a good university in the US ..... BUT no degree (in my time this was called a failure).
NOW he is university of Liverpool. No, he is not on the plane twice a month. It is an online program. Something like an evening school for adults. Dont check for the rating of the place, waste of time.

As for the cv info and recommendations: Sounds like he did the xeroxing, brought the coffee and made deliveries. I would not go to Japan for that. Seems that office had a small budget...

Now he is the representative for a good portfolio of western companies, so he makes it look like. In reality, he works for a company that his biz relations with those firms and he takes care of it for his boss.

that person was as much CIA as those hundreds of former special forces expats on the river side. Their investigative skills end with a finger up their nose.

So the super spy is not much more than any of our non-certified English teachers, but owning the forum instead of posting only. To be fair, he is a spectacular upgrade from that scumbag scobienz. If anyone has a chance to stick a pineapple up that shithead's arse, let me know, I ll pay for a second one.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

so?

been dying a slow death for awhile but the rats refuse to abandon the ship
fine with me
Last edited by phuketrichard on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

I have no idea what this thread is about.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Pizzalover wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:24 pm
that person was as much CIA as those hundreds of former special forces expats on the river side.
I thought the OP was saying he used to teach at CIA.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Times changed and 440 didn't/couldn't change with it, leaving the remaining few intolerant obnoxious know-it-alls desperate for a kill, salivating for fresh meat and driving everyone off. They're just really not very nice individuals. This combined with absolutely no regard for member privacy or security (outing anyone on a whim) leaves you today with the rotting carcass that is, or was, K440.

May its inevitable death continue to be a slow and painful one.
Last edited by Kung-fu Hillbilly on Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Statistics not kind to Khmer440

Post by Barang chgout »

Swings and roundabouts.
It seems, sometimes, that 439 have moved here.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

No I hope tof survives cause you really need something to be able to make a comparison between the good the bad and the ugly.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

BKKTRAPPER knew CEO would overtake 440.

Even 4 years ago.

I been on here that long.
Pizzalover
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pizzalover »

davegorman wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:27 pm I have no idea what this thread is about.
about the person who bought TOF, he likes to show off on the net and some people buy into it. So nothing with CIA and the like.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic