Can we block topics

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Can we block topics

Post by fax »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:17 pm I still don't think anyone has created a feature that completely blocks someone
How do you say LOL in Indian?
Hotdigr
Expatriate

Post by Hotdigr »

taabarang wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:18 pm "There have also been trolls in the past who have started topics which were complete rubbish"

The majority of your posts are rubbish or totter on the fine line of childishness.
To bloody right mate.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

davegorman wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:11 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:16 pm There has been a huge influx of foreign "real estate agents" in Southern Cambodia over the past few years, none of them are registered, and most of them are absolutely fkin clueless.
There’s quite a few local ones too. I rang my local DIY guy to do a job in SIhanoukville but now he sells real estate!
Yea the locals have been at it for years though, but there has been a huge influx of all these foreign fake real estate agents particularly around Kep & Kampot over the past couple years.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

There have also been trolls in the past who have started topics which were complete rubbish. You could use the same feature next time one of them comes along.

THAT is funny!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't really know about all this techie shit. I think we can all agree that this "Explorer" guy is a bit too big for his own boots though. His condescending and patronizing posts are a bit much and I often wish he'd disappear and stop annoying everyone.

Let's not forget that this guy's first posts were in April asking about how safe it might be during the elections, and now he sees himself as some sort of authority on customs and culture.

topic19468.html
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I think explorer should seek guidance from rickybobby and curiousity...they will most likely agree with him :friends:
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

My wife has a hand-scrawled "land for sell" sign outside my gate. You get a decent commission if you find a buyer.
davegorman
BANNED
France

Post by davegorman »

cptrelentless wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:18 pm My wife has a hand-scrawled "land for sell" sign outside my gate. You get a decent commission if you find a buyer.
Do you actually want to sell though?
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

davegorman wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:28 pm
cptrelentless wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:18 pm My wife has a hand-scrawled "land for sell" sign outside my gate. You get a decent commission if you find a buyer.
Do you actually want to sell though?
Sensible money is on Kleang Ler here in Shv, all the khmer people have moved out of town. Unless you're Meng Hout, laughing as you sit on a pile of gold. So there's land to be had round here and up to Kbal Chhay. Goodbye National Park, hello profit.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Why yes. You can.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic